bc thumped by SASKATCHEWAN

Mr Dee

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

BC looks really discombobulated.  I wouldn't read too much into either game of this back to back.

Whatever Khari had cookin' ain't workin'.

What happened was simple. What happened was what people feared would happen to us vs Hamilton. BC never showed up. They werent ready. They were overlooking the crappy riders. Jennings didnt help but the pre game video of buono says it all. Riders might suck.. Same with hamilton.. Ottawa also right now but if you dont show up to play they will beat you. Cuz in the CFL there isnt a huge difference between the 7 and 0 ESks and the 1 6 and 1 Redblacks. 

Edited by Goalie

Does BC miss Burnham that much?

One word for BC's performance? Brutal

Still don't consider Cindy Williams an elite receiver, and you can't make me..

Carter loves dem der face masks...

Wally read his locker room well, didn't he?

Duron Carter playing one play at D- back.. is a lot closer to another D -b word I was thinking of..

Not only were the Lions not on the same page, they weren't in the same library.

For tonight only BC Lions become the PU Lions

13 hurries, 12 hits and 4 sacks for Sask. Are you watching Richie Hall and Mike O'Shea?

Credit the Riders for a good game plan and even better execution.

Debit the Lions for the exact opposite.

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Does anyone find the Hank Burris feature at halftime informative? I think he skims over things too fast & his voice is soft & hard to hear at times.  Doesn't really explain things very well.  Any comments? I thought LaPo was much better.

100% agreed. 0 value added, whatsoever.

17 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Does anyone find the Hank Burris feature at halftime informative? I think he skims over things too fast & his voice is soft & hard to hear at times.  Doesn't really explain things very well.  Any comments? I thought LaPo was much better.

It's informative to me, but the highest level of football I ever played was men's rec league flag.  Didn't know what Cover 3 was until Hank explained it.

Agree that it's terribly produced, though.  Hank doesn't have a great voice for this kinda thing, or they've got the gain turned way down on his mic, or whatever.  And it feels really hurried, they jump between so many different plays while explaining one concept ... would be better to just pick one play that demonstrates the topic and then break it down with some detail.

Also, wtf BC? 

Edited by johnzo

The Wally pre-gamer was pretty eerie.......sure enough, BC came out were flatter than a pancake.    Reading too many press clippings?

Jennings was pretty special....an a brutal and horrible way.  Far beyond bad.  

Riders played well, and had the most D pressure I have seen from them, in a while.   Or is BC OL is really that bad?    In games like this, usually both.

11 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Making a statement about something that happened in the US? Let the NFL & the other sports leagues with teams down there do it. 

Please say more about this.   Assuming you are talking about the "diversity is our strength" message, why do you object to that? 

Edited by deepsixemtoboyd

The game seemed to be about two perfect storms- BC coming out as flat as piss on a plate, and the Riders waking up. I don't expect repeats of this. I don't think the Lions would have beaten the TiCats last night, or anyone else. I should think they will have to repaint the visitors' room at Mosaic Stadium after Wally finished talking to his team following the game.

pretty sure that was a one off by both teams..ugly game by B.C....You don't go from totally owning a team one weak, to being that inept...Wally called it before the game and I am sure heads are gonna roll there...but thanks for vaulting us to third with a game in hand and if we win and bc comes back with a vengeance against CGY we sit in second all alone

1 hour ago, do or die said:

Or is BC OL is really that bad?   

BC tried to scoop a Rider O lineman, and taynted faith thinks they tried to grab Spooner.

I think the BC O line is plain bad.

Bad O line plus one injury prone scrambler, plus one chuck it up for grabs guy  =  problems.

Bombers seem to have the best O line at this time.