Canadian Politics

6 minutes ago, Engelwood said:

Living in Sask makes me happy to have a stable government that has stayed away from doing absolutely stupid things. Manitoba, I have no clue which way it will go but it is going to be close, if the Liberals in Manitoba had any assemblance of a leader they would force a minority government but that will not happen. As for Alberta, Danielle acts like a dumber Trump. 

eh I have a feeling that Manitoba might give it back to the NDP this fall

3 hours ago, Engelwood said:

Living in Sask makes me happy to have a stable government that has stayed away from doing absolutely stupid things. Manitoba, I have no clue which way it will go but it is going to be close, if the Liberals in Manitoba had any assemblance of a leader they would force a minority government but that will not happen. As for Alberta, Danielle acts like a dumber Trump. 

Sask. just follows Alberta's lead, Conservatives in MB. would likely do exactly the same if it wasn't so unpalatable to a vast segment of Manitobans.

1 hour ago, Fatty Liver said:

Sask. just follows Alberta's lead, Conservatives in MB. would likely do exactly the same if it wasn't so unpalatable to a vast segment of Manitobans.

Ya Sask is what happens when rural Alberta is a whole province. Manitoba is small enough, and Wpg-centric enough, that Winnipeg can save the province from rural Manitobans that want to go back to 1950s ideals. 

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

Sask is stable???? Moe is arguably the worst and craziest provincial leader, and that is REALLY saying something! 

d2a05d90-771f-11ed-bd9b-436ea08460cd

Once again just because you have a different opinion doesn't mean your opinion is correct.  He has a high approval rating,  the province is growing, and as much as I hate to say... Regina and Saskatoon are becoming far nicer places in comparison to what it used to be.   The province is really set up for maintaining growth and the average income is shooting up while the rest of the costs are not,  the only issue they have is lack of people moving in to fill vacancies.    Comparing it to Winnipeg/Manitoba they are wiping the floor with us in every single way with exception on the football field.    

I can understand bashing Manitoba because the province is a mess and Winnipeg is a dying city that's in desperate need of money.   This place is a shell of its former self it's actually sad to drive around and see how bad it is getting.  

1 hour ago, MOBomberFan said:

Hitler had a 90% approval rating so...

Right?? 

So because the province of Sask is a known hotbed of assholes and crazy people (as I said, it's like if all of rural AB was a whole province) and approves of that psycho being in charge, doesn't prove some kinda positive point! Trying to say it's stable maybe? Because EVERYONE is crazy and they've elected the chief crazy to run the asylum?? Ai yi yi. 

1 hour ago, MOBomberFan said:

Hitler had a 90% approval rating so...

You are comparing that guy to Hitler?    This by far is the absolute worst and most pitiful post I've read on here.   So in your words Moe is using fear and the threats of mass genocide to gain his approval rating and boosting the economy for his province?   

I can't believe how far these boards have sunk in the last few years.   

10 minutes ago, Brandon said:

You are comparing that guy to Hitler?    This by far is the absolute worst and most pitiful post I've read on here.   So in your words Moe is using fear and the threats of mass genocide to gain his approval rating and boosting the economy for his province?   

Well, I mean they both killed people.... 

37 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Right?? 

So because the province of Sask is a known hotbed of assholes and crazy people (as I said, it's like if all of rural AB was a whole province) and approves of that psycho being in charge, doesn't prove some kinda positive point! Trying to say it's stable maybe? Because EVERYONE is crazy and they've elected the chief crazy to run the asylum?? Ai yi yi. 

No it's not,  where is it "known" for being a hotbed of assholes and crazy people.    That is your opinion and it's a pathetic one to generalize a large amount of people with a stereotype.    Shame on you.    

I see a province that is on the upswing and doing well and growing. The people are happy and propering.  I've personally visited Saskatchewan 3 times in the last year for work and have worked alongside some great people from the province who are far from being insane or crazy.    They were friendly and hospital and very hardworking and nice.  I see nothing at all what you claim everyone is acting like.   Please show me any sort of proof that the province of Saskatchewan is wild and crazy where people are going insane and doing unimaginable things?  

Based on reading these forums your comment above is just you yourself projecting.  Your posts on here are not normal and very bizarre and quite the opposite of what the common person outside these boards thinks like.   Seek help immediately seriously it's not normal behaviour.   Thank me later for being the only one who is being honest with you. 

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

No just his approval rating. In my words, a high approval rating doesn't make a person a good leader, it just makes them popular. For the right reasons? Perhaps not.

17 hours ago, Brandon said:

d2a05d90-771f-11ed-bd9b-436ea08460cd

Once again just because you have a different opinion doesn't mean your opinion is correct.  He has a high approval rating,  the province is growing, and as much as I hate to say... Regina and Saskatoon are becoming far nicer places in comparison to what it used to be.   The province is really set up for maintaining growth and the average income is shooting up while the rest of the costs are not,  the only issue they have is lack of people moving in to fill vacancies.    Comparing it to Winnipeg/Manitoba they are wiping the floor with us in every single way with exception on the football field.    

I can understand bashing Manitoba because the province is a mess and Winnipeg is a dying city that's in desperate need of money.   This place is a shell of its former self it's actually sad to drive around and see how bad it is getting.  

Most overused, misused, inappropriately used sentence since 2016.

2 hours ago, Fatty Liver said:

Ding, ding, ding, wake up AB., not difficult to read the intent between Smith's lines, she's talking USER FEES pre-election.

Just wait till she gets the chance to take her gloves off after the election, she won't be so smarmy about the changes she inflicts.

Ms. Smith seems to have no sense of proper inhibition as she is saying stupid things leading up to an election. If Albertans re-elect her, they will get what they deserve.

2 hours ago, Fatty Liver said:

Ding, ding, ding, wake up AB., not difficult to read the intent between Smith's lines, she's talking USER FEES pre-election.

Just wait till she gets the chance to take her gloves off after the election, she won't be so smarmy about the changes she inflicts.

The people who will be most negatively impacted by this ‘user fees will allow you to take your money to get better service’ disproven theory?

The lower middle class knuckle dragging F Trudeau my rights my freedoms crowd that’s who.

Edited by HardCoreBlue

8 hours ago, Tracker said:

Ms. Smith seems to have no sense of proper inhibition as she is saying stupid things leading up to an election. If Albertans re-elect her, they will get what they deserve.

She can't keep her mouth shut and it's cost her elections in the past when the wild rose were poised to win. 

Alberta are blue voters out of habit, but people don't like this talk about paying for health care or paying out the ass for a provincial police force, or letting Smith have control of their pensions... 

I suspect what winds up happening is a lot of PC voters who can't stomach voting for the NDP but really dislike Smith just stay home on election day. 

9 hours ago, 17to85 said:

She can't keep her mouth shut and it's cost her elections in the past when the wild rose were poised to win. 

Alberta are blue voters out of habit, but people don't like this talk about paying for health care or paying out the ass for a provincial police force, or letting Smith have control of their pensions... 

I suspect what winds up happening is a lot of PC voters who can't stomach voting for the NDP but really dislike Smith just stay home on election day. 

The province of Alberta and Canada as a whole should pray real hard that some shred of enlightened self-interest will assert itself in many of the UPC core voters and turf this idealogue in a stinging defeat.