US Politics

Rich

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

Trump is not smart enough to debate. He doesn't understand policy, how it's formed, or how to execute it. Debates are a waste of time with him. 

yeah his idea of a debate is be louder and repeat lies often enough that people just start believing it. 

I mean christ he was finally pushed into a debate when it was brought up comments from experts from his own government agencies were directly contradicting what he claimed and his response was "well I disagree with that" 

Like that's not how a debate work! You don't get to say the experts say this and then say no they're wrong when you are shown that the experts are in fact saying something totally opposite. 

I fear for americans based on that debate because despite Trump not saying much what he did say was terrifying. Talking about protests he basically said "let me go in and end it quickly" aka use force to suppress protests. More "law and order" which just more jailing people and police brutality. Total authoritarian. Talking about the economy all he cares about still are tax cuts for the rich which is horrible so keep making the citizens wage slaves. Keep dividing the country... Just really sad that so many people buy his **** when it is so obviously out to lunch. 

Cruising around the Web, have discovered that yes indeed it was all Chris Wallace's fault.  Because according to some sources, him and Biden "ganged up" on poor Donald Trump

17 minutes ago, JCon said:

Trump is not smart enough to debate. He doesn't understand policy, how it's formed, or how to execute it. Debates are a waste of time with him. 

He knows this,
Hence, the ole raging Twitter mode

Watching the debate I wish that they had a third party with The Rock as the candidate and wishing that he would cut a classic 1999 promo on these jabronis. 

What a complete joke,  an embarrassment to the country. Biden looked weak , Trump looked even more foolish then normal, the moderator completely failed at taking control. Couldn't they of cut Trumps mic when he kept interrupting?

Edited by Brandon

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Yup that pretty much sums it up. Your ability to get inside my head is a bit unsettling. :)

Ha HA!

profx2_blog2.gif

53 minutes ago, Brandon said:

The irony of you writing this lol

You ok man? Did 17 to 85 steal your wife, burn your trailer down and kill your dog? You seem to really go outta your way to slag him.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy