US Politics

Rich

10 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

Sorry, I don’t get the reference. 

(too young or didn’t enough shits about US politics then). 

Trump sycophant that is really a mix bag of crazy. 

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1SQJL_enCA814CA814&sxsrf=ALeKk02sFaPyCz6Zfa9K3hwz2Fq6noY5Ng%3A1601744528626&ei=kK54X4bHJeyxggel5JTgDg&q=Ronny+Jackson+contraversies&oq=Ronny+Jackson+contraversies&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzoECCMQJzoFCAAQkQI6AggAOgUIABDEAjoGCAAQFhAeSgUIIBIBMEoFCCgSATBQ0LAEWObbBGDR3ARoAHAAeACAAc4BiAGxDJIBBTYuNy4xmAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpesABAQ&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwiGz5it85jsAhXsmOAKHSUyBewQ4dUDCA0&uact=5

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronny_Jackson#:~:text=Jackson was widely criticized for,the way God made him".

"Jackson was widely criticized for giving an uncharacteristically glowing and untruthful assessment of President Trump's health, saying that "if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old", and that he had "incredibly good genes, and it's just the way God made him".

13 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Most people on social media will say that they pray for Trump to recover. We know that a lot of these same people saying that really hopes he gets seriously ill or dies. Personally myself, I hope he does recover so he knows that this virus isn't fake or a hoax. Maybe he'll decide to take Covid more seriously as far as trying to eradicate it in the US. Somehow, I doubt it but we can hope. 

Expecting Trump to do the right thing? Good luck with that.

57 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

As per Republican policy, everything they say should be diagnosed with extreme caution.

https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/2020/10/trumps-doctor-trump-attended-a-rally-and-a-fundraiser-after-knowing-he-had-covid-19/

CONflicting reports from all over the place

JUST IN:  A source familiar with the president's condition tells reporters:
“The president’s vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care. We’re still not on a clear path to a full recovery.” 
- Steven Portney

BREAKING: “The president’s vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care. We’re still not on a clear path to a full recovery.”
A source familiar with the President's health, to pool reporters- Sarah Cook

This Conley guy is a bullshitter, but his comments strongly imply Trump needed supplemental oxygen at the White House on Wednesday or some earlier date - Aaron Rupar

We’ve never been able to be confident that anyone speaking for this president in any capacity - politics, policy, law, medicine - is being straight with us. 
We’ve gotten dubious/confusing/incomplete statements from Trump doctors for five years now. - Daniel Dale

Doctors say President Trump is in "exceptionally good spirits," fever free and not having difficulty breathing while at military hospital for treatment. - The Associated Press.

Presidential physician Conley just made it sound like Trump could walk out of the hospital today - Rupar

Sen. Loeffer: "The fact that this virus has reached the White House shows that we need to hold the Chinese communist party accountable."

👁‍🗨 Unbelievable. First she s t r e t c h e s the truth about wearing masks during the ACB introductory event last Saturday, then she tells this mighty huge whopper...with a straight face.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1312441429667373058?s=21

40 minutes ago, do or die said:

Or confirm there will be a vaccine before Election Day?

This is my call...  Trump emerges as 'patient zero' for a new vaccine and shakes the 'didn't do anything about covid' criticism just in time for the election - then the vaccine turns out to be bunk just after he's elected.... 

I don't trust any of the press releases from the White House and Republicans

8 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Eyes are opening..

Gee, where was their anger when he downplayed a known threat in February? When Democrat states like New York And California were getting hammered? When he refused to provide PPE to states that were not effusive enough in their praise of him? When his rallies led to Herman Cain’s death? I guess when someone else’s life was put in jeopardy, it was not worth their indignation, only when it impacted their selfish interests did it become an issue. 

Upon reflection on the appearance of the doctors telling us about Trump’s condition: 

It looked to me that the whole thing was staged and wasn’t really informational, but rather, another hip, hip hurrah BS Trump rally sort of thing. 
I mean, who sets an informational display such as that, to relay what should be important information. A photo opp in front of the Walter Reed Medical Centre, with several doctors? lining up behind this guy. 
Then they mess up the message when reading from from a script?

Its so hard to believe anything emanating from the WH