US Politics

Rich

20 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Just a question... Why are you tied up all in knots over a SCJ like it's the end of the world when you live in Canada? We have our own problems as a country here to worry about. 

Because it spreads here. Look at the alt-right nutters that were on MBB. 

Look at the alt-right nutters in Alberta, while the Premier *wink*wink* says both sides bad. 

Look at Rebel media, the Sun, National Post, Globe, all owned by alt-right and being pushed by the Cons federally and provincially. 

We're at the start of this fascist movement, not the end. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Because it spreads here. Look at the alt-right nutters that were on MBB. 

Look at the alt-right nutters in Alberta, while the Premier *wink*wink* says both sides bad. 

Look at Rebel media, the Sun, National Post, Globe, all owned by alt-right and being pushed by the Cons federally and provincially. 

We're at the start of this fascist movement, not the end. 

The Left Antifa & BLM aren't any better. The rioters in Seattle & Portland. Watching BLM protestors surround a restaurant trying to terrorize seniors in Fort Lauderdale. 

4 hours ago, bustamente said:

She folded like a pop up tent in a wind storm, she is almost as much a two face as Blanche

I guess the Republicans don’t mind being seen as having no backbone and saying one thing and doing another. It’s incredible how many pawns can be scooped up by one party and support a psychopath.  
37 days until...

A4-D51-D61-EE4-B-4-E6-E-BA4-C-1-F02-FCAA

13 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The Left Antifa & BLM aren't any better. The rioters in Seattle & Portland. Watching BLM protestors surround a restaurant trying to terrorize seniors in Fort Lauderdale. 

I suppose I can't support fascists. It's a line I've drawn. And if the fascists are coming here, and I know they are, I'll be standing with those that oppose it. If trlhe media wants to call them antifa or anti-fascists, I'm down. 

I also believe at black lives matter. I know it's hard for some to see past their white privilege but if the police are going to be the terrorists, I'll have to oppose them too. Too many lives lost to protect the white supremacists in the ranks. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

I suppose I can't support fascists. It's a line I've drawn. And if the fascists are coming here, and I know they are, I'll be standing with those that oppose it. If trlhe media wants to call them antifa or anti-fascists, I'm down. 

I also believe at black lives matter. I know it's hard for some to see past their white privilege but if the police are going to be the terrorists, I'll have to oppose them too. Too many lives lost to protect the white supremacists in the ranks. 

I don't like bullies, punks & thugs. And there's enough to go around on both sides. 

15 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The Left Antifa & BLM aren't any better.

There really is no Antifa. It’s a movement, an idea against Fascists.

To swipe antifa and BLM with the same brush as gun carrying supremacists is just silly. You have to know the difference. 
Of course you’re going to get Trumpholes on both sides, the difference being intent. Peaceful protests should not be harassed and threatened. 
Can you honestly say alt right demos are disrupted by the BLM movement or is it just one way?

15 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

There really is no Antifa. It’s a movement, an idea against Fascists.

To swipe antifa and BLM with the same brush as gun carrying supremacists is just silly. 

There is literally a zero percent chance of a left wing coup in the USA.

There is a significant chance of a fascist coup in the USA. 

so, hmmm, who to fear? 

5 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

https://giphy.com/gifs/NpGY73vnEeMjS

Not gonna take the bait... 

It's not bait, it's trying to get you to stop believing nonsense and start looking at facts. 

I mean you supported Jason kenney and his ucp and are now whining because they're doing what they said they would do. You are the poster boy for the older generation believing in feels over reals.