US Politics

Rich

37 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Did Barr have a hand in this

A.G. Barr Drinking Water | My Reaction GIF

Didn't a prosecutor go to jail for this very thing? Interesting to see how this plays out.

On another note:

Yeah- they would recruit him, he would be a golden ticket that is so easily handled...

It's kind of frightening to see what information he will sell after he's out of office... he will be the stoolie that keeps on giving... Rememeber, ex-presidents have access to intelligence briefings even after they leave office...

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

16 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Talking about me or you? 

Cause I will tell you I am not in the minority and I am not the closed minded one. The closed minded people are the ones like you and speedflex who just cry when your opinions are challenged. 

Thank you for proving my point!   LOL LOL !    

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Not sure what all the "LOLing" is about: that's his point, you get all butt-hurt when no one buys into your opinion and then they counter it with their own take with their own facts to support their position. 

I mean your previous post is just whining about nobody being open minded to your way of thinking. "Everyone is leaving cuz, no one hears the truth.",  "All the good people are leaving because of the people who don't see my way and challenge me on it.", "Every post I don't agree with is absolute nonsense." After all the good people that agree with me leave, the only thing left are the "leftovers" who masturbate over each other (the **** is wrong with you?) with stuff I don't agree with.", "This place will be a ghost town if people don't open up their minds, re-align their moral compass and accept my point of view."  And then the ominous warning of ourbombers... 

On 2020-09-27 at 9:22 PM, Brandon said:

Don't bother wasting your time,  their is a reason why so many good people have left this site.   The vocal minority of irrational and close minded folks can't fathom being wrong and then proceed to spam the board with nonsense to a point where all the decent people leave and the left overs circle jerk over each other with nonsense. 

It's unfortunate that the CFL season isn't on to help drown out the crap posters but until next year this site will be a ghost town with exception of the people who can't accept that their are people who have different opinions which can be backed by facts.

I hope this site is still alive by next season... don't want it to become Ourbombers all over again.

I have always read what you post when I come across it. You have a position on many things that I don't share, that's cool. I always want to know why you feel the way you do about certain topics and will fully listen to your reasoning. If I disagree with your reasoning or facts or what ever, I will always question them and/or counter with facts of my own. But, when you just piss on all those that disagree with you, because they don't agree with you... that's not cool. Also, if I am ever shouting you down, please remind me that I am doing exactly that and I will try to be more civil. 

Anyways, I do look forward to your posts in the controversial threads, you often offer up food for thought and make me examine why I believe the things I do, thanks for that.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

Self-fulfilling prophecy? When Trump is removed from office, the CIA will have to monitor him closely to ensure they catch those that he's selling secrets to. He's always complained about deep state, blah, blah, blah but now they'll have to watch him closely for national security reasons. Even his Secret Service detail will need to be monitored and cycled frequently. 

26 minutes ago, JCon said:

Imagine have the top elected official in your country being so indebted to foreign entities that he is a top security risk? 

Let’s not forget that Jared and Ivanka were also both denied security clearance Through the proper channels before daddy strong-armed them through. Saw a report that one of the primary reasons for denial of security clearance is having a large debt, which makes one open to manipulation from creditors. We’ve heard a lot about Jared’s debt owed to the Middle East, and now Ivanka has been linked to Trump’s tax dodge by being paid as a “consultant” while also running the same projects she is consulting on (a clear conflict of interest, and double dipping, yet another form of tax fraud), which Donald has used as a tax write-off himself (yet another improper deduction). So the whole inner circle is exposed to foreign influence.

Again, nothing new if people have paid attention and done any sort of digging. So that rules out most Americans. 

11 hours ago, Brandon said:

what point is that? Here is the problem, speedflex made some claims, he was asked to back them up and then he and you got pissy about it. 

Open minded people don't react that way to being asked to prove their points. That is what closed minded people do because they don't want to risk being shown they are wrong.