Bombers vs Eskimos Game Week

Jpan85

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

I wasn't a fan of Darvin or his seemingly lack of work ethic and fight last season and was hoping he'd be replaced but earlier this season b4 his injury... he was a man possessed and on fire. 

to be fair, he was playing in one of the worst offensive systems in modern league history with a mega ton of qbs and poor OL. With denmark in, a  ton of young guys in camp and the big 2 plus the emergence of mcduffie should have the bubble guys playing there best game. Short of a passport or the last name dressler, no wr is safe right now. 

2 hours ago, BomberBall said:

I think Heath may get a shot to do that.

Heath is the HB and frederick plays corner. With the way our D has been picked apart since the LDC i wouldnt be surprised to see a few different pairings to see who is gonna step up. Personally I think the best group is frederick, randle, heath, fogg and one of adams/johnson as the extra DI. 

Edited by wbbfan

11 hours ago, O2L said:

FREDERICK!! Yes, finally!! Now to get Bruce Johnson out of the lineup...

You're right, it's that damn Johnson, we used to have a wonky Willy but now we're stuck with an impotent Johnson.  Ever since he came back from injury the entire secondary has been infected with a bad case of shambleitis.  They need to mount goat horns to his helmet so that righteous fans can point their bony fingers and hiss "he's the one, he's the one!"

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

6 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

You're right, it's that damn Johnson, we used to have a wonky Willy but now we're stuck with an impotent Johnson.  Ever since he came back from injury the entire secondary has been infected with a bad case of shambleitis.  They need to mount goat horns to his helmet so that righteous fans can point their bony fingers and hiss "he's the one, he's the one!"

Crucify him!, Crucify him! And who shall I deliver? asked King Mike.   Deliver Jones, Deliver Jones the faux king of the Toothless Nation. And so it was, they placed goat horns on his head and nailed him to the turf.