Official LDC Trash Talk Thread

IC Khari

I just can't bring myself to talk any kind of trash going into Labour Day, when considering our record over the past decade. Ugh. I fully expect a loss every year, as with any game in McMahon, regardless of our record or theirs.....the Gods just hate us in these situations, for whatever reason. 

I lived in Regina for 8 years. On game days no matter home or away you would see a ton of jerseys Rider gear. I had to check my phone to see if they were playing on Friday or Saturday. 

15 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Game was in Edmonton but nice try. Is everyone supposed to go sit at Taylor field and listen to the game on the radio when we play on the road?

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I just can't bring myself to talk any kind of trash going into Labour Day, when considering our record over the past decade. Ugh. I fully expect a loss every year, as with any game in McMahon, regardless of our record or theirs.....the Gods just hate us in these situations, for whatever reason. 

I'm not enjoying the trash talk as much this year being how we are trash ourselves on the field.  But I'm trying. 

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Yup, I'm just gonna say I hope it's an entertaining game played without injury and without too many officiating mistakes.  Gotta keep my karma pure so we don't see a reincarnation of 2011.

We don't have a troll billboard this year, do we?

On 30/08/2016 at 4:43 PM, johnzo said:

Yup, I'm just gonna say I hope it's an entertaining game played without injury and without too many officiating mistakes.  Gotta keep my karma pure so we don't see a reincarnation of 2011.

We don't have a troll billboard this year, do we?

We have had one at Pembina and Bison for weeks  I'v seen every day driving home (grinding teeth and muttering). 

oops I just realised you meant BB putting up a billboard. No need. I think that tweet mentioned above tells the story very well. 

Edited by Fan Boy
oopsy.

11 minutes ago, tacklewasher said:

To me, this is no longer funny. I love laughing at the Riders, but the Mitchel thing is not funny at all.

At first, I thought Jones was capable of giving the finger to the opposing teams, then I thought he was giving the finger to the league. Now it seems he is giving the finger to the Riders fans. Its like he's saying, "You all can go forth and multiply, I am going to do whatever the hell I want ."