Back From Bye: Week 10 vs Montreal

Noeller

Bob Irving @BobIrvingCJOB

Randle, posey, dressler, smith, keeping, neufeld not practicing with bombers--looks like all sidelined another week at least

Looks like another week of "back-ups" in there...

Darrin Bauming @DarrinBauming

Johnny Adams looks to make his season debut this week at boundary corner for the #Bombers. Suffered a lower-body injury in training camp.

#Bombers receivers Dressler & Smith did not participate in practice today. Both lower-body issues. O'Shea was hopeful Dressler could go.

#Bombers DBs Randle, Macho, and Posey, all with lower-body issues, were all non-participants today and don't look to play Friday in Montreal

#Bombers OLs Jeff Keeping and Pat Neufeld, both with lower-body issues, are both looking progressively better but not practicing yet.

#Bombers returner Quincey McDuffie (upper-body) is back practicing fully after missing a couple games.

#Bombers starting RT Jermarcus Hardrick (upper-body) is back working with the first-team offence.

Edited by Noeller

14 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Anybody else surprised they took off Frederick and not Roberts? Roberts seems to be targeted and taken advantage of more.

Yup. Looked like Frederick was locking them down. I'd like to see him at DI instead of a LB this week.

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that I don't see the 'Macho back at safety with first team defense' tweet pop up anytime soon ... (ever)

If that happens, that would confirm that loyalty (or whatever) to certain players overrides pure common sense. Let's call it the Hurl complex.

7 minutes ago, Mike said:

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that I don't see the 'Macho back at safety with first team defense' tweet pop up anytime soon ... (ever)

I think with the fact that Loffler is playing so well and is a Canadian it gives them more flexibility elsewhere needed. He ain't going nowhere.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Bob Irving @BobIrvingCJOB

Dressler and Ryan smith running around but not practicing as bombers return to practice today

Ahhhh was really hoping for the return of at least one of Dressler or Smith this week.  One of Mayo, Davis or K. Adams really have to step up their game this week, can't rely on Denmark to get the job done on his own as he is too easy to shut down.

Just now, MyDogHasScheifeles said:

For that reason alone even if he wins us 5 cups I would not be able to call O Shea a great coach. Forever stuck in the "goodzone".

you're the same guys who have a complex with picking a random player and hating them because they aren't the flashiest. ie Pav and Thorbs. Those guys Definitely don't deserve all the hate they get.