Back From Bye: Week 10 vs Montreal

Noeller

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Zurkowsky says Duron Carter conspicuously absent from practice today. Wonder if there was a meeting with the league/arbitrator re: 1-gm suspension. 

Damn it... I was seriously hoping to have Duron in this game. I want teams to be at their best when we play them.

Looks like some posters are going to be adding an asterisk if we win this game...

"We only won because they were without their best receiver, Blah blha blah- I can't wrap my head around winning, blah blah blah."

Making quite the leap from "he's not at practice...maybe it's about the suspension...." to "he's absolutely not going to be there and we're going to absolutely win and people are going to put an asterisk next to it"

Let's dial it back about 20% there, squirelly dan....

12 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Damn it... I was seriously hoping to have Duron in this game. I want teams to be at their best when we play them.

Looks like some posters are going to be adding an asterisk if we win this game...

"We only won because they were without their best receiver, Blah blha blah- I can't wrap my head around winning, blah blah blah."

They can already add an asterisk anyway given all the injuries the Als have to star players anyway. 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Making quite the leap from "he's not at practice...maybe it's about the suspension...." to "he's absolutely not going to be there and we're going to absolutely win and people are going to put an asterisk next to it"

Let's dial it back about 20% there, squirelly dan....

I did say "If".

Darrin Bauming ‏@DarrinBauming  5m5 minutes ago

O'Shea, as per usual, would not confirm lineups, but I expect Johnny Adams to make his 2016 debut, and Quincy McDuffie to start. #Bombers

Darrin Bauming ‏@DarrinBauming  3m3 minutes ago

McDuffie, who's missed two games with an UBI, worked with the first-team receivers this week. He'll likely return kicks again too. #Bombers