Depth

Nash00

10 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Sheyon Green is starting to come on too thought last night was one of his best games. Him and Cole,got after the quarterback all night.

Yeah Green is coming around. I really liked Cole last year, glad we were able to get him back. That's the second time in 2 weeks that Green just bullrushed and pushed the tackle back into the QB. The coaches keep talking about how physically gifted he is, now it looks like we are starting to see it too.

12 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I have to eat crow, I was wrong on Shayon Green.

save a serving for me ;)...

(feel free to find the post where I completely ripped Green, wondering why he wasn't immediately cut for taking that dumb special teams penalty)

2 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

His movement looks extremely laboured.  I doubt his body holds up, mostly his lower body with that awful broken leg he's taken 3 years to come back from.

Plus he gassed two passes that should have been pretty routine catches. Yeah The one late catch was good but he didn't really impress otherwise

I'm sure Hardrick will be fine, I thought it might be a shoulder issue.. I'm sure he'll be ok tho, as the bombers announce he is out long term....

They have Foketi on the PR still, so this next man up mentality seems to be working for this team right now...

Man, what do you do when  Randle and Adams are healthy, and Dressler and Smith.... Who do you take out?

Cuz injuries mount and this teams depth steps up... Thomas Mayo stepped up big time. 

1 hour ago, do or die said:

DL rotation is looking better by the week.   Hall is developing some confidence in using more man coverages.....

I wasn't paying total attention but it seemed like Thomas was getting a lot of playing time, was Shologan having issues or just a rotation? Seemed like I noticed Thomas more than Shologan at any rate but that may have been selective vision, I was drinking after all. 

I love how many people are jumping back on the bandwagon I do find this funny....

I'm glad we won the last two games...  but I will be more impressed when they start making the right decisions.....  such as replacing players who clearly suck after a few games rather the keeping them around for a full season before making the move. 

5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I love how many people are jumping back on the bandwagon I do find this funny....

I'm glad we won the last two games...  but I will be more impressed when they start making the right decisions.....  such as replacing players who clearly suck after a few games rather the keeping them around for a full season before making the move. 

There's always one person that pees in the hot tub. ?

Edited by B-F-F-C

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

I love how many people are jumping back on the bandwagon I do find this funny...

Why would it be funny? The majority of us want this team to succeed... we don't want the team to suck to get rid of anyone, we wanted to get rid of players and coaches because we thought they couldn't do the job... if they can do the job then we want them to stay and we love the team... not sure what's funny about that

17 hours ago, Brandon said:

I don't think there's anyone here who ever left the bandwagon (except for Kaptain Krunch)... some people just disappear when things are tough...

17 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I don't think there's anyone here who ever left the bandwagon (except for Kaptain Krunch)... some people just disappear when things are tough...

Yeah, it's tough to justify sometimes when you see the same poor product every year. I think the disillusionment set in earlier than normal this year after our poor start because it seemed that we had all the pieces to make a playoff run this year and we fell flat right away. Seeing the team finally start to play to the potential it's capable of is renewing the enthusiasm many had and I'm not going to fault anyone for it.

18 hours ago, Brandon said:

... you mean like they have been all year?

Hawkins, Green, Hubbard, Mayo, Sheppard have all been sat down for performance reasons this year.

The one thing I will say about O'Shea is his undying loyalty towards personnel has been toned down this year. He's sitting guys down when they're not doing their job.

9 minutes ago, Mike said:

Hawkins, Green, Hubbard, Mayo, Sheppard have all been sat down for performance reasons this year.

The one thing I will say about O'Shea is his undying loyalty towards personnel has been toned down this year. He's sitting guys down when they're not doing their job.

Let's hope that continues when Macho gets healthy. I can't fathom the logic behind starting Macho over Loffler at this point. This will be the litmus test for O'Shea.

36 minutes ago, Mike said:

Perhaps this is the first year he has really felt like he's had the depth to do that....