Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!

bb.king

Its on Bomber Store Website. I pre-ordered and was told to expect delivery just prior to Home Opener.

"PRE-ORDER ONLY UNTIL THE WEEK OF THE HOME OPENER: The first 500 pre-orders will receive an adidas hat and a player name & number T-shirt. The next 500 will receive a player name & number T-shirt (while supplies last, sizing/player availability may vary. No rain checks or substitutions)."

3 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Well that goes without saying regardless of new jerseys or not.

Hamilton used to have pretty distinctive jerseys back in the day. If you saw those (secret) pics I think you'd agree what a letdown that'd be for those fans. I just hope we get it right this time. I just want to know why there's a snafu with the jerseys for Bomber fans.

Edited by iso_55

You liked the yellow tiger on a yellow helmet?

I personally think that the uniforms they had last year, when they went with black jersey and yellow pants, (I generally don't like all black uniforms.), was very sharp and one of the nicest I've seen from the TiCats in a while.

Both the Argos and the TiCats went to a more simple, classic look the last time they did a change over and to be honest I was kind of jealous because that's what I wanted the Bombers to do.

Hopefully now the rest of the league can be jealous of the Bombers for doing the same. :)

15 hours ago, iso_55 said:

They showed a quick snap of the new Ti Cats home jerseys in the story.  If I was a Ti Cat fan I'd be disappointed.

Not everyone's jersey redesign will be as drastic as ours,  There's nothing wrong with that.   Their jerseys are pretty decent looking already, so why fix it if it ain't broke?