Goosen Reups Till 2018

Jpan85

I think that's pretty cool that they recorded him announcing the extension.

I wonder if they're going to have him announce that he's taking over Picard's job when they cut him.

LOL.

I wonder if Picard is open to become an assistant to Wylie..

This is actually a pretty good idea...

I wonder if they're going to have him announce that he's taking over Picard's job when they cut him.

LOL.

No thanks, I want no part of MB's past regime and that includes Wylie.  Hopefully the new OC brings in his own guys for a fresh start and relieves us of all doubt that maybe the poor O-line play wasn't 100% Marcel's fault.

LOL.

No thanks, I want no part of MB's past regime and that includes Wylie.  Hopefully the new OC brings in his own guys for a fresh start and relieves us of all doubt that maybe the poor O-line play wasn't 100% Marcel's fault.

It was 99 percent his fault. 

LOL.

It was 99 percent his fault. 

You're going easy on him ... 99.9 % ;)

Wylie is regarded as one of the best oline coaches in North America, It's not on him, I really think he's a very good coach... I think MB's schemes played a huge role in the Oline being not good, I also think there is a couple issues on the line also, I think Picard sucking big time was an issue, He's done, I think Neufeld was an issue, He can't stay healthy... I think losing a good Tackle in Jace Daniels to injury was an issue... 

I think with Bryant,Chungh and Goossen  and even Jace Daniels, you have a nice group.. Upgrade the one guard position and the 6th Oline position cuz no way it should be Neufled, just 2 injury prone... and probably makes too much money and change the schemes to suit their strengths instead of exposing their weakness, use the run game more... a bunch more actually and you will see the oline actually get better

Montreal, it's been said so many times lol but Montreal has this same issue with MB as OC there... the year after he was fired, they gave up less than half the amount of sacks they gave up with him as OC. I really do think the Oline is mostly on the schemes or lack of schemes by MB.

We barely ran the damn ball also, actually when we made an effort to run the ball, the sacks didn't really happen cuz it was a dual threat, are they gonna run or are they gonna pass... but  2 many times, we just abandoned the run completely so teams knew what was coming.