Lawless: O'Shea & Walters to return in 2016

gbill2004

Why would MOS ask Miller to recruit coaches?

Because he's still busy actually coaching.....and Walters is doing player personnel stuff, etc.......so, in theory, Wade can do the "wine 'em, dine 'em" thing on everyone's behalf. 

I think a lot of people have forgotten that this trio, for better or for worse, work together on pretty much everything. It's been reported several times, that they are all very much on the same page and make most decisions together. I refuse to believe that WM is going behind anyone's back here.

This club, this organization is just a ship of fools. From top to bottom.

Man, I swear you have come full circle again lol. Wasnt this your tag line last year?

SPuDS, I like you, I really do. Your enthusiasm for the Bombers is legendary here & I admire you for it. For me, disgruntlement is moving to absolute despair as a fan. In all my years I don't think I have ever felt this way about the organization. That the team will never find it's way back to even a single championship in my lifetime. I can't be optimistic anymore. Not with the people running this team. 

Because he's still busy actually coaching.....and Walters is doing player personnel stuff, etc.......so, in theory, Wade can do the "wine 'em, dine 'em" thing on everyone's behalf. 

I think a lot of people have forgotten that this trio, for better or for worse, work together on pretty much everything. It's been reported several times, that they are all very much on the same page and make most decisions together. I refuse to believe that WM is going behind anyone's back here.

Have gotten that vibe, as well......so they can share the blame, as well

But if you apply political logic to MOS then he had more than enough experience and besides how can you have experience as a head coach until you're a head coach.

He hasn't even been a defensive coordinator. He was a STC & that's it. 

He was a STC with Chad Owens to make him look good.

Well, after two years of Miller/Walters/O'Shea I've seen enough. I didn't think it possible to win less games than last year but they proved me wrong.

Well, after two years of Miller/Walters/O'Shea I've seen enough. I didn't think it possible to win less games than last year but they proved me wrong.

T^here was a Soviet-era Russian joke about the crops that applies here. The Russian minister of agriculture was asked about the harvest , and he answered, "Worse than last year, but better than next year."

T^here was a Soviet-era Russian joke about the crops that applies here. The Russian minister of agriculture was asked about the harvest , and he answered, "Worse than last year, but better than next year."

Very good. I'll have to remember that one.

Just have to hang on a lil bit longer to get Mike Reilly Riley back.

I don't think he will be leaving his 7 figure NCAA pay cheque any time soon... but I would be curious to see what he can do in the CFL today...

I believe that the CFL has no salary cap yet the last time he was here. I'm not sure about the import/non-import ratio.

Those are the challenges he has to face if he comes back to the CFL.

I'll be interested to see him as HC or probably Assistant GM/HC to make use of his connection in US college football programs.

But not as a GM or GM/HC though.