selling tickets?

SPuDS

All taken care of, thanks for the offers tho guys and as to the ticker master side of things.. why not try to see if there is a cheaper option first?

*shrug* if there was no takers Id probably gone to coop first and then ticket master lol.

I'll be there too and, like I said in my rant thread, I'll be bringing my son for his first CFL game.  I'm praying that it's at least watchable and not a blow out by the 3rd quarter.  Told him that if he played his cards right I'd buy him a Bomber hat.  I'd hate to have him say, "Thanks, but no thanks."

I became a Bomber fan during the late 60's when they couldn't win either. In 68 they were 3-13, 69, something like 3-12-1 & 70 2-14. I never saw them win an away game on television until the 71 season. Don't ask me what turned me on to the team during those dark times. I just loved football, my city & the team. So,hopefully your son will become a fan as well.

Curious if anyone is selling tickets to fridays game? 2 or 4.

Assuming the boycott by some is on... especially considering its calgary lol

Ticketmaster all out?

Why pay full price?

And people got mad at me when I called Winnipeggers cheap. If it's not on sale not interested! It's the city motto. 

Are people in Calgary idiots who actively look for the highest price possible?

Ticketmaster all out?

Why pay full price?

And people got mad at me when I called Winnipeggers cheap. If it's not on sale not interested! It's the city motto. 

That is a distinct possibility.

Ticketmaster all out?

Why pay full price?

Agreed - don't get 17 comment at all. I don't care who you are, how much money you have, or where you live. I have never, ever, heard anyone in my life 'brag' about paying full retail for something. Ridiculous comment ( umm well actually the really rich - like the late Michael Jackson as an example - shops with their accountant... "Life's been Good" by Joe Walsh has a great line in there "my accountant pays for it all" which means the really rich don't even look at prices - they see something they want they point at it and say "I'll take it" - that's a fact - I've seen it. To only be that rich....... maybe 17to85 is one of those?)

Ticketmaster all out?

Why pay full price?

lots of them are yeah. 

Calgary Culture:

CPSer4PUcAAvU1r.png

Super funny and could be true...but, true story, I know for a fact that a similar situation happened to someone I know in Winnipeg. Dating a relatively well-to-do girl, whose family lived in a rich part of St James and he was asked to not have his vehicle parked near their property. Just fwiw...