selling tickets?

SPuDS

Super funny and could be true...but, true story, I know for a fact that a similar situation happened to someone I know in Winnipeg. Dating a relatively well-to-do girl, whose family lived in a rich part of St James and he was asked to not have his vehicle parked near their property. Just fwiw...

Where is there a rich area of St. James? Seems like kind of a wasteland to me...

Super funny and could be true...but, true story, I know for a fact that a similar situation happened to someone I know in Winnipeg. Dating a relatively well-to-do girl, whose family lived in a rich part of St James and he was asked to not have his vehicle parked near their property. Just fwiw...

Where is there a rich area of St. James? Seems like kind of a wasteland to me...

What! You ass! You must be from east of the red river with the rest of the degenerates

Well, the verdict is in and my son said that he really liked the game and thought that the stadium was great.  He even wore the Bomber hat.   Another soul will wear the blue and gold and feast on disappointment and tears.  I don't know if I should be happy or not, but at least I'll have someone to share the driving with!

Curious if anyone is selling tickets to fridays game? 2 or 4.

Assuming the boycott by some is on... especially considering its calgary lol

Ticketmaster all out?

Why pay full price?

And people got mad at me when I called Winnipeggers cheap. If it's not on sale not interested! It's the city motto. 

Are people in Calgary idiots who actively look for the highest price possible?

lots of them are yeah. 

Is that something that should be admired and emulated?