BANJO BOWL

Atomic

Defense played real well, Leggett's best game of the year, Bass continues to impress, where did this Cole guy come from,Westermen solid. Special teams meh, offensive play calling terrible but offensive players showed some life. Nick Moore couple of nice long catches but this guy can't buy a break and always gets hurt. Longo rough start but not to bad, cdn receivers not to bad. Still not sold on Nichols but tonight he made me forget Marve and Brohm.And finally yes iso_55 the royal blues looked great like always.

LH nearly cost us the game... Gave the Riders that td and misses a 25 yarder?

Also Stoudamire needs to sit.. Way to shakey with the ball.

Aside from some bad penalties and lucky turn overs we could of smoked the green. The score flattered them tonight.

Defense was lights out, Nicholls spread the ball, o line did well.

Aside from some bad penalties and lucky turn overs we could of smoked the green. The score flattered them tonight.

Really.  If this game doesn't get the American punter on the roster and Stoudermire off of it, I'm not sure what Hajrullahu and Stoudermire have to show in terms of negative play to get sat/lose the punting job.  Hajrullahu's miscues around punting are costing us points every game.

Really.  If this game doesn't get the American punter on the roster and Stoudermire off of it, I'm not sure what Hajrullahu and Stoudermire have to show in terms of negative play to get sat/lose the punting job.  Hajrullahu's miscues around punting are costing us points every game.

No kidding, it looked like Lirim was going to be the difference maker again tonight.  Don't think he can handle both jobs consistently so time to make him focus on the job he does the best and let somebody else handle the punting.

Spot a team 5 turnovers...give them 7 points..shut them down the rest of the way. That was an epic performance by the defence. Sure it was Sask., but they owned them tonight. Westerman, Turner, Peach, Cole - great game.

Defence - 5 sacks, could have had 2-3 more.

Leggett, Hurl and Bass were dominant.

The secondary smothered the receivers. This D got help from an offence and it showed what they can do.

Impressive to shut a team down when you initially have more turnovers than points...

Spot a team 5 turnovers...give them 7 points..shut them down the rest of the way. That was an epic performance by the defence. Sure it was Sask., but they owned them tonight. Westerman, Turner, Peach, Cole - great game.

Defence - 4 sacks, could have had 2-3 more.

The secondary smothered the receivers. This D got help from an offence and it showed what they can do.

Impressive to shut a team down when you initially have more turnovers than points...

Leggett can do a lot of things.  He's able to show that being closer to the LOS.  I liked their 30 fronts with all the backers on the field.  Hurl has been playing very well and now taking on more of a role on 2nd downs in recent weeks.

And those were the ONLY thing he liked about the Bombers!!!!!!!

More than just that... We threw the ball downfield as good as we ever did this season under Willy. Nicholls can actually do his pre snap reads & get rid of the football unlike the stiff we had playing qb last week. Defense played extremely well. I think the tandem of Willy & Nicholls will be an interesting one.

They've both been completely awful in those areas all season. We should've stuck with Veltung as the returner over Stoud to begin with.

Defence - 4 sacks, could have had 2-3 more.

Leggett can do a lot of things.  He's able to show that being closer to the LOS.  I liked their 30 fronts with all the backers on the field.  Hurl has been playing very well and now taking on more of a role on 2nd downs in recent weeks.

Yup, I owe Hurl an apology he showed yesterday that he can play at a high level and play well. Leggett is a physical force, gonna be hard to keep him out of the LB corps when he plays like that.

Yup, I owe Hurl an apology he showed yesterday that he can play at a high level and play well. Leggett is a physical force, gonna be hard to keep him out of the LB corps when he plays like that.

Absolutely agree about Leggett. After that performance yesterday, it would be hard to move him from that spot. Hall used his players well in that game plan and they each tended to their assignments really well.

mike o'shea needs a day off. He sounded exhausted post game interview.

Well he was using the smelling salts before kick off

I bet riders wished they had traded for Nichols a few weeks ago but it sounds like Glenn is ready to come back

He was also a little more animated on the sidelines than normal. Got in refs faces several times.

During the broadcast they said Glenn wants to play another 3 or 4 seasons. I don't know about that...

Oh I have no doubts at all that he wants to....

When you look at the QB situations in BC and Montreal, and even the likelihood that Durant is done for, Glenn doesn't look so bad.