BANJO BOWL

Atomic

These 8 Canadians start & get significant playing time.You think MOS starts them for 1 series & then benches one? What would be the purpose of that? Our American talent is the worst in the CFL as well which is why we start 8. Putting in another American & taking out that 8th Canadian doesn't help us either. We've had nearly 2 seasons to upgrade our American talent & it hasn't happened. 

Completely misunderstanding my point which has nothing to do with Canadian and/or American depth, or lack thereof in your opinion.

Absolutely horrid 1st half except for our D, who kept us in the game.  I was pleased to see that we actually seemed to make some adjustments at the half and the team came out stronger in the third.  Not great, but better.  Nichols played a pretty solid game for only having 4 practices, so it was fortunate that we were playing against a less than stellar D as it gave him a chance to get some sort of rhythm going.

They clearly aren't world beaters yet, but at the same time, with an offence that can actually move the ball (1st half excluded) we might just surprise a few people.

Is there any point in rostering Kohlert or JFG? There is only one, maybe two passes thrown to them during the game and those spots could be used to speed up water delivery to the team during breaks.

They proved you wrong today.

lighten up....he was kidding.....

for some people, win or lose, the important thing is to come here and bash someone.

First off, I just want to say I was wrong. I am surprised though. I just got home from a 4 hour drive and missed the game. What happened? Were the Bombers that good or were the Riders that bad?

First off, I just want to say I was wrong. I am surprised though. I just got home from a 4 hour drive and missed the game. What happened? Were the Bombers that good or were the Riders that bad?

The D owned the riders and the O was very good in the 2nd half. 367 to 167 total yards for bombers. Probably 50 of that 167 was in garbage time

The D owned the riders and the O was very good in the 2nd half. 367 to 167 total yards for bombers. Probably 50 of that 167 was in garbage time

Wow! Thanks for the update. Can't wait to watch the game. 

The difference in the game was that Nichols (and his receivers) got better as the game went on, and Smith & Co. did not. Startling that we pulled the game out in the seconf half. Not used to that. Not gonna save Bellefeuille, though.

Can we say that O'Shea's contributions to the ST made a difference?

The difference in the game was that Nichols (and his receivers) got better as the game went on, and Smith & Co. did not. Startling that we pulled the game out in the seconf half. Not used to that. Not gonna save Bellefeuille, though.

Can we say that O'Shea's contributions to the ST made a difference?

Obviously. They played way better on coverage and blocking..