Brohm to start LDC?

Mr. Perfect

Marve is not being punished, he is hurt, several media guys have reported he is hurt.. he has a huge thing on his leg.. he's legit hurt and really after last game, I dunno how anyone could possibly defend Marve anyways, He's been here a year and a half and showed absolutely nothing. The real people who were being punished were people like you and me who watched that damn game from start to finish. 

Talk about Elliot and all this, well at least Joey showed that he could pass the ball with accuracy more than 5 yards. 

Read this after my comment on the Nichols trade...  Marve is being punished for his interview, saw it coming - we play Willy through a hundred injuries but then sit Marve because he's 'nicked'

Pick Sask defence on TSN fantasy if Brohm is starting.

Marve sucks too.

Yet when Willy was the QB and i'm not defending MB's playbook but when Willy was the QB, he'd throw for 300 yards basically every game. 

Gotta sometimes realize that Marve and Brohm for that matter, they just aren't very good. 

I'm not been picky but that's just not true, even in win 3 I believe he didn't even break 200.

Yet when Willy was the QB and i'm not defending MB's playbook but when Willy was the QB, he'd throw for 300 yards basically every game. 

Gotta sometimes realize that Marve and Brohm for that matter, they just aren't very good. 

I'm not been picky but that's just not true, even in win 3 I believe he didn't even break 200.

Actually Willy only had one game this season where he broke 300.  3 or 4 others were over 250.  The rest he was hurt.  Or had got injured that game so you can't really count that.

Honestly start Brohm. If he struggles go to Davis and then release Brohm after the game. I'd tell brohm this is his last chance to prove he can be a QB in this league. He hadn't started this year yet so...

That's exactly what you don't want to say to a QB starting his first game of the season. Or any game for that matter. 

Honestly start Brohm. If he struggles go to Davis and then release Brohm after the game. I'd tell brohm this is his last chance to prove he can be a QB in this league. He hadn't started this year yet so...

That's exactly what you don't want to say to a QB starting his first game of the season. Or any game for that matter. 

I wouldn't actually tell him that but... I would certainly be thinking it. He's gotta know it's time to **** or get off the pot anyways. I mean, Nichols was brought in, Davis is getting some reps too... Brohm has got to know that his time is coming to an end. 

Get a grip on reality. In the first blowout vs TiCats Drew Willy was a whopping 3 of 6 for 48 yards and zero TDs. In the next game vs Esks Willy was a masterful 7-17 for 81 yards. Next blowout vs TiCats Willy was 16-27 for 171 yards with one TD and one INT for a pick 6. As Winnipeg's starter Willy produced a total of 8 TDs in 7 games, before his injury. He had virtually the same QB passer rating as rookie Rakeem Cato, who, at that point, had played one less game. Winnipeg's O production has been mostly putrid, with the occasional big-play exception, regardless of who is in at QB since around the the halfway point of last year. 

Get a grip on reality. In the first blowout vs TiCats Drew Willy was a whopping 3 of 6 for 48 yards and zero TDs. In the next game vs Esks Willy was a masterful 7-17 for 81 yards. Next blowout vs TiCats Willy was 16-27 for 171 yards with one TD and one INT for a pick 6. As Winnipeg's starter Willy produced a total of 8 TDs in 7 games, before his injury. He had virtually the same QB passer rating as rookie Rakeem Cato, who, at that point, had played one less game. Winnipeg's O production has been mostly putrid, with the occasional big-play exception, regardless of who is in at QB since around the the halfway point of last year. 

Injured. Injured. Injured. 

Read this after my comment on the Nichols trade...  Marve is being punished for his interview, saw it coming - we play Willy through a hundred injuries but then sit Marve because he's 'nicked'

And you seriously believe this? That he is in the dog house due to his oh so brash interview? Lol..

Ok.

Ill stick with the fact hes limping and has been reported by management and media as hurt.

Anyway,

I think brohm has earned his chance to start (one game) to prove he deserves to be here. I also think hes shown all he can otherwise and it really ought to be make or break.

And you seriously believe this? That he is in the dog house due to his oh so brash interview? Lol..

Ok.

Ill stick with the fact hes limping and has been reported by management and media as hurt.

Anyway,

I think brohm has earned his chance to start (one game) to prove he deserves to be here. I also think hes shown all he can otherwise and it really ought to be make or break.

Brohm sure will be an anomaly if, after consistently sucking coming in off the bench, we give him the start and he lights it up. 

I personally think them not coming out and saying Brohm is the starter today... I think it probably means they are thinking strongly about going with Davis instead. Wouldn't shock me one bit if Davis starts this week... and it wouldn't shock me if he plays well either. And if Davis does start, well, basically you can give Brohm the apple and the road map b4 you even leave to go to SASK. 

Yeah, Doublezero, you really need to check the facts before you post.  He got injured in each of those outings like Goalie said.  You act like he threw for 48 yards in 4 quarters.  And btw, that 171 yards was 2 quarters before he wrecked his knee.  So he was on his way to 300.

Do you even watch the games?

Yeah, Doublezero, you really need to check the facts before you post.  He got injured in each of those outings like Goalie said.  You act like he threw for 48 yards in 4 quarters.  And btw, that 171 yards was 2 quarters before he wrecked his knee.  So he was on his way to 300.

Do you even watch the games?

Plus the game in Edmonton was in a heavy rainfall which makes the passing game dicey anyway.