The Day Early Game Day Thread - TOR @ WPG

Just one last thing before i go shower and that stuff...

Don't mind Gordon over Veltung, it's all good... But scratching Nate Collins makes me definitely wonder what the hell the coaches are thinking. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm a turner fan but.... I thought the Dline was much improved the last couple of games. 

Blind Loyalty really to average players, it might not cost MOS his job as i'm not sure if this is his or Halls decision but... man, it makes you wonder what they are thinking. 

Just one last thing before i go shower and that stuff...

Don't mind Gordon over Veltung, it's all good... But scratching Nate Collins makes me definitely wonder what the hell the coaches are thinking. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm a turner fan but.... I thought the Dline was much improved the last couple of games. 

This is the furstrating thing about O'shea- a body appendage hanging by a thread and a hangnail both get the same description to the media and public, so we really don't know much at all.

Well. I don't really think it's our business to know. I could care less the type of injury. But scratching Collins is Def an odd move. Unless he is banged up too. Do you take a day off work cuz you're sick but really had the runs let's say. Do you come in next day and go man I couldn't stop shitting or u just say u were sick?

It was read option, Marve should have given it to Marshall. That's not on MB. What is on MB is the call in the first place. I don't like the decision there. Time is precious, would rather have called a straight pass play. At the very least you hope for a flag. Our line was terrible and even worse with Daniels out. Trusting them was folly.

It was read option, Marve should have given it to Marshall. That's not on MB. What is on MB is the call in the first place. I don't like the decision there. Time is precious, would rather have called a straight pass play. At the very least you hope for a flag. Our line was terrible and even worse with Daniels out. Trusting them was folly.

It was close enough to be a gimme, but somebody scewed up.

Overall a good game, the difference was a couple big plays. The Bombers are just too short on play-makers on the roster. And I don't know why the Bombers continue to list Hurl as the MLB, it's pretty obvious that Bass is making all the plays from the position and Hurl is just a uniform filler.

Bass had a really good game same with Westerman. Washington was pretty weak. Other than that the d played not to bad. Special teams on the put return was terrible. Offence was not bad , not good either.

Why did O'Shea put them in that position?

With a 20-14 lead the Bombers are stopped on offense deep in their own end. O'Shea sends LH out to punt from his own end zone. Lirim out-kicks the coverage and the Argos bring the punt all the way to the house. Score: 21-20 Argos. The game is over at this point as the momentum shifts in Toronto's favour and the Bombers never score another point. 

Why doesn't O'Shea have LH take a safety giving up two points. The argos then can:

a. Scrimmage at their own 35-yard line,
b. kickoff from their own 35-yard line or,
c. Accept a kickoff from the 25-yard line of the team who conceded the safety
touch.

Either way, we preserve the lead at 20-16 and probably gain tremendous field position?

Isn't this another coaching blunder of epic proportions by O'Shea that proves he doesn't know what he is doing out there? Am I wrong about the safety?

Bass had a really good game same with Westerman. Washington was pretty weak. Other than that the d played not to bad. Special teams on the put return was terrible. Offence was not bad , not good either.

Why did O'Shea put them in that position?

With a 20-14 lead the Bombers are stopped on offense deep in their own end. O'Shea sends LH out to punt from his own end zone. Lirim out-kicks the coverage and the Argos bring the punt all the way to the house. Score: 21-20 Argos. The game is over at this point as the momentum shifts in Toronto's favour and the Bombers never score another point. 

Why doesn't O'Shea have LH take a safety giving up two points. The argos then can:

a. Scrimmage at their own 35-yard line,
b. kickoff from their own 35-yard line or,
c. Accept a kickoff from the 25-yard line of the team who conceded the safety
touch.

Either way, we preserve the lead at 20-16 and probably gain tremendous field position?

Isn't this another coaching blunder of epic proportions by O'Shea that proves he doesn't know what he is doing out there? Am I wrong about the safety?

With points so hard to come by prior to that TD, I am good with punting. In general actually I prefer to punt, I think giving up two and giving them the ball again is generally a poor idea based on such a strong fear of losing field position.

The problem was the bad coverage and several missed tackles on that play. Really the game changing moment.