Aug 12 practice

Doublezero

Speaking of digits...it turns out Neufeld broke his thumb on the 2nd offensive play of the game..and played through the discomfort.

Good grief. Can it get any worse for this team?

Sucks that their only practice this week was interrupted by weather.  Hopefully the mental reps work for Marve.

Too bad they didn't take into account that the weather could be bad, it was forecast...they could have had it and hour or more earlier.

They would have had to have the "Union" okay that adjustment and it would have taken them months to get around to looking at it. 

Q. Was there sufficient urgency? 

A.  I think not, shut up or we'll strike!

Why do we know this?  Isn't it "upper body"?  Anyway I'm sure he can play in a cast.  More of a hurt than an injury.

Why do we know this?  Isn't it "upper body"?  Anyway I'm sure he can play in a cast.  More of a hurt than an injury.

Broken thumb is pretty serious for an OL as they need to use their hands when blocking on every play.

Sucks that their only practice this week was interrupted by weather.  Hopefully the mental reps work for Marve.

Too bad they didn't take into account that the weather could be bad, it was forecast...they could have had it and hour or more earlier.

They would have had to have the "Union" okay that adjustment and it would have taken them months to get around to looking at it. 

Show the proof that they would have needed a "Union" ok..to move it a couple of hours, otherwise your comment is a total guess!

Show the proof that they would have needed a "Union" ok..to move it a couple of hours, otherwise your comment is a total guess!

fairly sure it was joke

If that's the case, how bad is Goossen that he can't replace a guy with a broken thumb who was basically letting DT's take free runs at Willy?

This is what really worries me

Yeah, we're not hearing much about Goossen... Even with the poor play/injuries on the interior of the line.  It's a bit concerning.

Well after #Bombers practice is over, Robert Marve continues on-field and communication work with Moore, Kohlert, Denmark, and Gordon.

JFG have the runs??

I think that means he's not getting any passes. Hopefully Argos don't have any spies on this site.

Well after #Bombers practice is over, Robert Marve continues on-field and communication work with Moore, Kohlert, Denmark, and Gordon.

JFG have the runs??

I think that means he's not getting any passes. Hopefully Argos don't have any spies on this site.

Because they don't have access to twitter?

Sucks that their only practice this week was interrupted by weather. Hopefully the mental reps work for Marve.

Right, because forecasts are always right.
Long term forecasts, I agree. But when the forecast says there's a storm coming in a couple hours, it's usually accurate.

Sucks that their only practice this week was interrupted by weather. Hopefully the mental reps work for Marve.

Right, because forecasts are always right.
Long term forecasts, I agree. But when the forecast says there's a storm coming in a couple hours, it's usually accurate.

Yeah, that's a big BS from me.  I've looked at the forecast many times first thing in the morning this summer, and it's barely ever right.