Aug 12 practice

Doublezero

Well, I'm on the other side of the city and nothing happening here, Rained for 10 minutes and stopped, got some thunder, a bit of lightning... then it stopped, still grey and ugly out but... 

My wife ran inside half an hour ago after sorting buttons outside and called me to tell about the fearsome lightning. Hey if you can't sort buttons then you can't sort out football plays. Oh I forgot to say I live a couple of Jon Ryan punts from the stadium in Fort Richmond.

Well, I'm on the other side of the city and nothing happening here, Rained for 10 minutes and stopped, got some thunder, a bit of lightning... then it stopped, still grey and ugly out but... 

My wife ran inside half an hour ago after sorting buttons outside and called me to tell about the fearsome lightning. Hey if you can't sort buttons then you can't sort out football plays. Oh I forgot to say I live a couple of Jon Ryan punts from the stadium in Fort Richmond.

Well, its 1230 now let's say... so... I'd say around 11 1115 it was coming down here, thunder rumbling pretty good, couple flash lightning strikes, just actually heard some thunder as i was typing so maybe it's making it's way back... but it didn't last long at all, sounds like the same thing in the south end, as it appears the bombers are back on the field. 

Sucks that their only practice this week was interrupted by weather. Hopefully the mental reps work for Marve.

Too bad they didn't take into account that the weather could be bad, it was forecast...they could have had it and hour or more earlier.
The Bombers coaching staff clearly isn't that sophisticated to figure out something that complex.