Week 7 Edm@BC - Mont@Ott - Sask@Tor

Mr Dee

I'm not sold on Smith . Weak arm, makes bad decisions, relies on broken plays.

Meh

Smith is far better than Brohm...

High bar you've set.

I didn't set that bar.

I was at the stadium when we cheered when Kent Austin got a concussion...  Enjoy it while you can, Winnipeg is where backup QBs and kickers go to die.

Willy or bust!

Horrendous game by both teams.. I felt bad for Smith with all those penalties taking away his early momentum.

Dirty game by both teams, the refs could of called even more. How that first play wasn't a horse collar tackle blows my mind since the ref was right there.

Smith gives them a better chance then Sunseri and is light years better then Brohm.

Harris wasn't that bad, he needed to take more shots down field on a poor rider secondary.

The green should of won tonight... Chaps called a much better game but those penalties yikes!

What is wrong with that female Riders fan continually screeching in the background?

What is wrong with TSN setting their mics? This happens every game. Some stupid fan sits close to the mic & we get the pleasure of having to listen to whatever wingnut wants to get noticed. Why have the TSN broadcasts become so bad??

Horrendous game by both teams.. I felt bad for Smith with all those penalties taking away his early momentum.

Dirty game by both teams, the refs could of called even more. How that first play wasn't a horse collar tackle blows my mind since the ref was right there.

Smith gives them a better chance then Sunseri and is light years better then Brohm.

Harris wasn't that bad, he needed to take more shots down field on a poor rider secondary.

The green should of won tonight... Chaps called a much better game but those penalties yikes!

Lack of discipline is on Chamblin as the HC. He sets the tone on the team so he is responsible. 

Someone should tell Cuthbert & Forde we don't care where Southern Ontario players went to high school & university.

Because mentioning a football player's alma mater is something that is just never done on football broadcasts...
It's all about Southern Ontario. Player after player after player. Who gives a ****.

...their families, friends, classmates, coaches...

Good for them. They already know where they play. 

Lack of discipline is on Chamblin as the HC. He sets the tone on the team so he is responsible. 

Are you calling Milt a liar?

What'd Milt say?

What'd Milt say?

Milt said it's on the players. 

What'd Milt say?

Milt said it's on the players.

Who's he kidding? Guys screw up. They play undisciplined football. It's on the coaches to do something about it.

Close but horrible game.

Riders had 2 TD's and a FG called back due to penalties.

43 accepted penalties for 367 and that doesn't count the 100-150 yards of lost gains.

Smith was OK, better than our 2nd string for sure. Almost 300 yards, but a killer pick 6.

Argo's played bad and still won.

Rider's played well and still lost.

I'm guessing the Riders fan sites are full of the refs cost us the game and if you just take away this or that play we would have won.

Looked like more Rider fans in the stands than Argos fans.

Close but horrible game.

Riders had 2 TD's and a FG called back due to penalties.

43 accepted penalties for 367 and that doesn't count the 100-150 yards of lost gains.

Smith was OK, better than our 2nd string for sure. Almost 300 yards, but a killer pick 6.

Argo's played bad and still won.

Rider's played well and still lost.

I'm guessing the Riders fan sites are full of the refs cost us the game and if you just take away this or that play we would have won.

Looked like more Rider fans in the stands than Argos fans.

TSN's placement of the microphones.  Putting them in the RC morgue does not do much for the broadcast.