Week 6 other games, other teams

Norwood must be the biggest LB in the league at 6'-1" 252 lbs.

They're using him a lot in coverage so it might be a good matchup to have him chasing Cotton.

Wasn't he supposed to be a bomber at some point?

@scratchingpost: #Ticats Kent Austin on injury to @CJ_Gable: “C.J.'s is not good. We'll hope for the best but right now it's not looking promising.”

I thought there should have been a penalty on that play, Waud basically did a belly flop on Gable after he was already down on the ground.

@scratchingpost: #Ticats Kent Austin on injury to @CJ_Gable: “C.J.'s is not good. We'll hope for the best but right now it's not looking promising.”

I thought there should have been a penalty on that play, Waud basically did a belly flop on Gable after he was already down on the ground.
Agreed. It looked like an unnecessary late hit.

The thing I don't get is how Cato leapfrogged Bridge. Higgins cut Cato and kept Bridge but suddenly it was Cato starting. Cato must have had a heck of a great practice that week...

Bridge didn't look good at all. Not capable of being a starting CFL qb. I guess Higgins felt it was better to bring Cato back. He sure made the right choice.
Oh, definitely. I just wonder how Bridge beat out Cato in the first place.
They wanted the publicity of having a Canadian QB on the roster but never thought they would actually have to play their #3.
Nope don't buy it.No way Higgins risks a loss over a publicity ploy.What I read is they were neck and neck after that one week but Higgins had a gut feeling that Cato was the one to try.Maybe not as familiar with Canadian football it took Cato a little longer than Bridges to come around?

Yeah you're right Montreal never puts guys on the roster for the publicity.
Not at QB. .....

I only watched parts of that Ticat Argo game but... from what I saw, it looked like the argos shot themselves in the feet quite a bit, they outgained the ticats, they might have even out played the ticats but didn't look the same as they did the past few weeks. I guess playing several games on the road in a row takes its toll on a team and i think that's what happened here. Thought the argos played way better than the ticats as a whole tho, just had too many mistakes. 

I only watched parts of that Ticat Argo game but... from what I saw, it looked like the argos shot themselves in the feet quite a bit, they outgained the ticats, they might have even out played the ticats but didn't look the same as they did the past few weeks. I guess playing several games on the road in a row takes its toll on a team and i think that's what happened here. Thought the argos played way better than the ticats as a whole tho, just had too many mistakes.

I think that one goof on the special teams where they let hammy run it in on a onside punt killed them.

You need to re-watch the entire game as you're analysis is off by quite a bit.  The Ti-Cats were by far the superior team on both O and D through most of the game.  The Argos did look good in garbage time though, I'll give them that.

If the Bombers can beat the Ti-Cats this week I'll be both surprised and impressed.

Looks like Stanley Bryant won't play. Chris Greaves may take his place. That is a scary thought. 

Jace Daniels or Devon Tyler please, no need to play a Canuck who has never played the position before.

I guess Neufeld would also be a logical candidate but I would prefer to see him on the other end.

Looks like Stanley Bryant won't play. Chris Greaves may take his place. That is a scary thought.

O'Shea said he's hopeful Bryant plays.

We'd all better be hopeful that Bryant plays. Willy ought to be praying constantly for this as well.