Neufeld to start over Greaves?

Atomic

Is it just me or are Picard's shotgun snaps terrible? When they're on-target, they're slow. When they're fast, they miss Willy's hands.

They have been awful, and led to a lot of scrambling/hurries (combined with Picard getting carried to Willy) because Willy has to take that extra second to get control of them taking his eyes off the route where they should be.  Let Picard wear a golf shirt and be OL mentor, around in case of injury.  Goossen can't be worse, time to let him play.

Neufeld for Greaves is truly a rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic situation.  Let's hope we aren't counting on either one to help us next season.

Pat neufeld getting all the work at left guard for bombers in place of Chris greaves--greaves does not appear to be hurt!!!

In today's presser when asked directly about a switch out O'Shea stated that Neufeld was getting reps. in all O-line spots and that he was a very versatile player.  O'Shea almost has this non-answer stuff down to a science.

Is it just me or are Picard's shotgun snaps terrible? When they're on-target, they're slow. When they're fast, they miss Willy's hands.

On one play against Calgary where Willy was sacked the Dline was at Willy at about the time the ball did. 

getting old is a *****. At this point the best thing Picard brings to the field is punching guys in the nuts or whatever he does to piss people off. 

that's gold!!!

getting old is a *****. At this point the best thing Picard brings to the field is punching guys in the nuts or whatever he does to piss people off.

that's gold!!!

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfe