Odds and Sods - Game 5 - Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Edmonton Eskimoes

I wish the positivists would show up and say something. They always say the negatives only show up after a loss. How come they only show up after a win?

It's better to wait a day or two for the noise to die down. Once the OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!! posts fade out a rational discussion can be had about what's gone wrong.

For me, I was much more upset about Stamps game than I was about last night. We had the game in Calgary and blew it. Last night is a game that's easy to forget b/c it's just one of those games where everything goes wrong. I don't think it's a reflection of how good we can be.

When people are content, they don't speak up.  It's when they are frustrated that they raise their voice.  It's just human nature.

If I recall correctly, the pass to Richards was not a well thrown ball, which is why Richards was laying on the turf to catch it.  It did hit his hands though, so he should have had it.

Watching Brohm out there was frustrating.  I wanted to see Marve as well and could not understand why they where not putting him in. 

But, if Marve was hurt then that would explain it.

When people are content, they don't speak up.  It's when they are frustrated that they raise their voice.  It's just human nature.

If I recall correctly, the pass to Richards was not a well thrown ball, which is why Richards was laying on the turf to catch it.  It did hit his hands though, so he should have had it.

Watching Brohm out there was frustrating.  I wanted to see Marve as well and could not understand why they where not putting him in. 

But, if Marve was hurt then that would explain it.

It'd be nice if our HC would explain the situation & tell us what is going on with Marve. But he's too busy balancing that huge 2 by 4 on his shoulder for that. 

Veltung is way better. If he isn't hurt then he should be doing the returning.

Stoudermire got the fat long-term contract tho.

Veltung is way better. If he isn't hurt then he should be doing the returning.

Stoudermire got the fat long-term contract tho.
Gllllleat (Scottish accent).

Or you know like last night the kicker keeps angling it out of bounds. Seriously if Shaw had 10 punts 9 of them were angled out of bounds. Dude was money last night on his punts. It's the Brandon banks thing really. Just like with banks teams know Stoudemire can make a difference so they try to kick it away from him. Last night shaw was money

Stoudermire was among the best returners in the league last year. I'm willing to give him another game.

He's not getting it done and the other guy has gotten it done, isn't that the entire basis of your Marve vs. Brohm support? Why the different opinion here? Stoudemire might have been great last year, but this year he's been useless and actually a detriment to the team whereas Veltung has been good. 2 chances is plenty in my opinion, when the CFL is as tight as it is you can't piss away games letting guys figure it out.