Special teams was atrocious

Yea he also looked very good at times today.. He's rusty so mistakes are likely first out the gate..

Lirim tho, what is going on. Middle range stuff has been his Achilles heel this season.. 20-40 kills him. I do not understand.

Lol arrogance. Stoudemire is a great return man. One of the best in the league. What it tells me is they need a bunch of yards in 30 seconds for a decent fg try. But then again a TD would have guaranteed the win cuz the way our kicker played tonight I'm not sure he makes a 30 yard fg even. What it says Is Stoudemire is a game breaker and got the green light. Lol. Arrogance. Arrogance is thinking you know when really you have no clue. Start at 30. Start at 40. Whats the difference really. That didn't cost us anything. The missed convert tho did.

Lol arrogance. Stoudemire is a great return man. One of the best in the league. What it tells me is they need a bunch of yards in 30 seconds for a decent fg try. But then again a TD would have guaranteed the win cuz the way our kicker played tonight I'm not sure he makes a 30 yard fg even. What it says Is Stoudemire is a game breaker and got the green light. Lol. Arrogance. Arrogance is thinking you know when really you have no clue. Start at 30. Start at 40. Whats the difference really. That didn't cost us anything. The missed convert tho did.

Our field goal kicker is fine inside the 45.  It's the point after converts where he is shaky.

The blocked punt cost us the game. The Cornish drive cost us the game.  The missed FG cost us the game.  The timecount may have cost us the game.  The int may have cost us the game.  Stoudemire's fumble and stupid running back instead of catching the ball and falling forward may have cost us the game.  It doesn't come down to a missed single if all of those things don't happen too.

Well, don't really think it matters to compare the two events.

Stoudermire made a really stupid and selfish decision.  I appreciate that he wants to make a big play to win the game, but he took 10 yards away and wasted enough time for at least two plays running around.  That's pretty huge when you need a single to tie, field goal to win.  From the 40, they need 25-30 yards to be in good field goal range.  With 37-38 seconds you have at least 4 and probably 5 plays to get that.  Reasonable chance of winning.  From the 30 with 30 seconds, you have 3 maybe 4 plays to get 40 yards.

man does it ever suck losing by one point....

Hajrallahu has been kind of shitty this season. 2 missed field goals last game and a missed convert.

between that and the fumbles and the blocked punt, I'm surprised we were even in the bloody game.

As a special teams coach...how the hell do you not tell your returner to get to the closest sideline with that much time left on the clock...Completely inexcusable and incompetent...Poor decision by Stoudamire as well to keep going east west...killing the clock....For a guy like Mike O who used to pride himself on special teams play,,,this stinks. Cost us the game as well Halleluya missing converts and field goals...What the hell is that.

As a special teams coach...how the hell do you not tell your returner to get to the closest sideline with that much time left on the clock...Completely inexcusable and incompetent...Poor decision by Stoudamire as well to keep going east west...killing the clock....For a guy like Mike O who used to pride himself on special teams play,,,this stinks. Cost us the game as well Halleluya missing converts and field goals...What the hell is that.

The clock stops on change of possession. Sideline doesn't help. You go up field and get down