Special teams was atrocious

If anyone thinks the Stamps legitimately beat the Bombers as opposed to the Bombers beating themselves are out to lunch. We gave that game away on STs & penalties. And we did what all other Bomber teams have done in the past few years, we couldn't close the game out. We had a chance to win but we blew it. I was at the game & it was frustrating to watch.

If anyone thinks the Stamps legitimately beat the Bombers as opposed to the Bombers beating themselves are out to lunch. We gave that game away on STs & penalties. And we did what all other Bomber teams have done in the past few years, we couldn't close the game out. We had a chance to win but we blew it. I was at the game & it was frustrating to watch.

hey Al -- you weren't in Section Q by chance, were you? Sayyyyy...like Row 14?

hey Al -- you weren't in Section Q by chance, were you? Sayyyyy...like Row 14?

No Section A. I saw some Bomber fans there proudly wearing the colours like me with my Dieter Brock jersey. We should have made arrangements to have met. Too bad. 

So, given his issues, why didn't MOS gor for 2 points instead of 1? I know there's a thread on this, but it would have been the perfect game to change the way he approached it.

I think that's one of those times I'd try the convert every time tho. Down by 1 right. Imagine we went for 2 and didn't get it. The pitchfork crew would be having a field day.

How this that happen? I clicked to read the thread and ended up in the Riders site with most looking for blood. The guy was just back for his broken hand and was trying too hard. He's still our best bet returning kicks/punts. He had some bad returns but he also did very well on most.  There are other things that did also contribute to the lost.

Strange cuz last week I thought they blocked a punt late in the 2nd against Montreal. Short memories around here. If Mike Kelly visits this forum he must be shaking his head cuz man the guy was Def right about some of the fans mentality.

Strange cuz last week I thought they blocked a punt late in the 2nd against Montreal. Short memories around here. If Mike Kelly visits this forum he must be shaking his head cuz man the guy was Def right about some of the fans mentality.

I think the general consensus is... special teams was terrible AGAINST CALGARY and probably cost the game... not, our special teams is terrible all around... that was an atrocious effort...