Darian Durant Torn Achilles

Geebrr

Yikes, tough break for both.

Reilly is Dunigan like in mentality, so he will need to change his ways (more of a general comment, sounds like this wasn't a lack of getting out of bounds, or down).

Durant used to be very durable, age seems to be bringing injury woes.

Yikes, tough break for both.

Reilly is Dunigan like in mentality, so he will need to change his ways (more of a general comment, sounds like this wasn't a lack of getting out of bounds, or down).

Durant used to be very durable, age seems to be bringing injury woes.

Reilly was strictly bad luck Def lineman was pushed and hit him low.

Terrible news for the first week of the CFL - FOUR Qb's done for a little while. Though Crompton shouldn't be out too long - Lebevre is out for prob 4 to 6 weeks. Durant is done for the season - I don't know about you guys but if I'm a starting QB and my team signs Kevin Glenn I demand a trade immediately - it's like a black cloud follows that man around. 

Reilly is tough to say - he may forgo surgery, and if he does and just rehabs and wears a brace he could be back by end of August. However, if I'm him, I have the surgery which I'm sure is a 4 to 6  month recovery. 

At this rate - we could have Michael Bishop and Justin Goltz as starting QB's by labour day. Who's next - Lulay?

Reilly Durant probably done all year. Rod black pretending it was peach who stepped on his foot made me laugh when it was obvious he did it to himself

why  - he did. Not purposefully - he caught his toe and Durant tried to pull his foot up out of the way - that's how he snapped it. Tough break - really tough break. I like Durant - he's a great competitor and a fantastic talent - great for the league. 

Reilly Durant probably done all year. Rod black pretending it was peach who stepped on his foot made me laugh when it was obvious he did it to himself

why  - he did. Not purposefully - he caught his toe and Durant tried to pull his foot up out of the way - that's how he snapped it. Tough break - really tough break. I like Durant - he's a great competitor and a fantastic talent - great for the league. 

every replay I saw peach was 3 feet away and didn't come close to stepping on him

Done and Done (sounds like a law firm)..... AND it sounds callous but this is a tough game and you better be prepared for the worst...How many guys have we lost to injury this early in the season and I didn't see anyone crying for our loss...Quarterbacks....sure they are a valuable commodity and it hurts the league BUT there should be better people waiting in the wings (in our case Marve) instead of old hacks like Glenn...I see we've signed Davis today...hmmmmm I hope that's not a precursor...