Darian Durant Torn Achilles

Geebrr

Doubt it. Usually takes at least a day for swelling to go down

So all this ACL talk is just speculation.

Watching the replay of Reilly go down it looked like a knee. And more than a sprain. But there is no confirmation of a ligament tear.
I was at the Rider game so haven't seen Reilley's injury yet, but the way you describe it, sounds like a bad sprain and not an ACL.

Sounds like we may have an asset to dangle out there.

....AND IF we are holding all the cards...I want a damn good football player plus coming back our way...Just remember back when we were in deep do-do and nobody would even lift the receiver....tough game this game of football.

Yup!

....AND IF we are holding all the cards...I want a damn good football player plus coming back our way...Just remember back when we were in deep do-do and nobody would even lift the receiver....tough game this game of football.

Nobody is giving a "damng good football player" for Marve or Portis. Maybe we move one of them, but let's not make the mistake of overvaluing our own third stringers. 

Nobody is giving a "damng good football player" for Marve or Portis. Maybe we move one of them, but let's not make the mistake of overvaluing our own third stringers.

Then if nobody is willing to give anything...they can bloody well swing in the breeze...Bombers are not a charitable organization...something Mr. Popp in Montreal was fond of saying about his organization...take the que.

We once gave up a first rounder for Spregon Wynn.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see Ray go back to Edmonton.

Durant got a huge dose of Karma last night. In the pre-game huddle he was saying that the Bombers didn't belong the same field. (Just watch the game recap video on TSN)

I saw that too.

What most people didn't see, because I doubt it was on TV, was at the game during player intros, there was a sort of stage area for the players to stand on the field. The rest of the Bombers were doing as they should and watching from their sideline, but Dom Picard was marching around on the field just inside their stage area on the field. Small thing but it looked like he was trying to show the Riders a little disrespect. I loved it!

The Eskimo offensive line looked porous. It was bad last year, and it looks like they didn't do much to improve it. 

Doesn't matter who their quarterback is, with a line like that. 

it's been a long time since the Bombers had a really smooth offence like this one. Surprising to see all the parts meshing so well, with such a small amount of practice time.

It's so good to see the team take the ball and shove it down the field to win the game at the end. 

The Eskimo offensive line looked porous. It was bad last year, and it looks like they didn't do much to improve it.

Doesn't matter who their quarterback is, with a line like that.

it's been a long time since the Bombers had a really smooth offence like this one. Surprising to see all the parts meshing so well, with such a small amount of practice time.

It's so good to see the team take the ball and shove it down the field to win the game at the end.

Two of Edmonton's starting OL were out yesterday with injuries.