Darian Durant Torn Achilles

Geebrr

Honestly, an achilles tear is no easy recovery.

It may be over.

it may be over if he were a running back, because of his post on, there may still be hope for him.

Possibly.

I'm sure Willy appreciates Durant saying he doesn't belong on the same field.

When did he say that?

Honestly, an achilles tear is no easy recovery.

It may be over.

it may be over if he were a running back, because of his post on, there may still be hope for him.
Possibly.

I'm sure Willy appreciates Durant saying he doesn't belong on the same field.

When did he say that?

Pre game speech. TSN showed it.

I'm not sure if that's the case really, regardless oh well but... it was pretty obvious at least on tv that there were lots of empty seats, not just one or 2 but sections. 

Maybe they have fans that are there but not in their seats, like all of the "rum hut" fans at Bomber games who leave their seats empty but clog up the end zone concourse or were down in the corner at the old stadium. I don't imagine that the 'Riders don't need to fudge their attendance stats.

Have to kind of laugh at the posts where we claim that Durant's injury is "karma" for his trash-talking at the start of the game and how classless he is, but then we laud Picard and Moore for exactly the same behaviour when they disrupted the 'Rider introduction. Can't have not both ways, Bomber fans.

Here are the posts knocking the "classless" Durant and saying "karma":

I don't feel sorry one bit for the rider fans or Durant. Both the fans and him lack class and lets see how Glenn can handle the pressure this season!

Durant got a huge dose of Karma last night. In the pre-game huddle he was saying that the Bombers didn't belong the same field. (Just watch the game recap video on TSN)

Durant was also insinuating that the injury he received last year when playing us was no accident...that somehow we're out to get him...Karmas a bi#ch sometimes and the injury he received last night was self inflicted...I wonder how he's going to try to spin this one...

He also whined like a baby about fans saying things to him here a few years ago.

Unlikeable whiny d-bag.

And here are the posts praising the Bombers for the same type of trash talk:

Durant got a huge dose of Karma last night. In the pre-game huddle he was saying that the Bombers didn't belong the same field. (Just watch the game recap video on TSN)

I saw that too.

What most people didn't see, because I doubt it was on TV, was at the game during player intros, there was a sort of stage area for the players to stand on the field. The rest of the Bombers were doing as they should and watching from their sideline, but Dom Picard was marching around on the field just inside their stage area on the field. Small thing but it looked like he was trying to show the Riders a little disrespect. I loved it!

From the FP:

Prior to the start of the game, Moore confronted some Riders as they were coming out for player introductions. He said he gave another prediction of sorts to Saskatchewan defensive tackle Tearrius George when the two men confronted one another at centre field.
“It’s our house tonight,” Moore said he told George.

Love it!!

Just watched the Marshall TD in the third quarter again. Picard gives Chick a good shot to the ribs while he is basically defenseless and Chick goes ballistic. I don't care if that's "classless", I just love the nastiness. About time we stop having the CFL's nicest offensive line.

As for Picard standing near the stage, he was probably just getting psyched up. Chris Walby used to stand in a tub of ice before games just to get angry.

Don't like the Riders but think that Durant at his peak is one of the best and I want to see the best play. He's made plays I've never seen another CFL QB make, shaking tacklers off with sheer strength and escaping a collapsing pocket. His 2010 OT duel with AC is one of the top five CFL games I've ever seen.

All the best to him. I hope he comes back from this.

I love this whole nutty league and I dread the idea of an Adrian McPherson vs. Matt Nichols Grey Cup.

Here are the posts knocking the "classless" Durant and saying "karma":

I don't feel sorry one bit for the rider fans or Durant. Both the fans and him lack class and lets see how Glenn can handle the pressure this season!

Durant was also insinuating that the injury he received last year when playing us was no accident...that somehow we're out to get him...Karmas a bi#ch sometimes and the injury he received last night was self inflicted...I wonder how he's going to try to spin this one...

He also whined like a baby about fans saying things to him here a few years ago.Unlikeable whiny d-bag.

And here are the posts praising the Bombers for the same type of trash talk:

I saw that too.

What most people didn't see, because I doubt it was on TV, was at the game during player intros, there was a sort of stage area for the players to stand on the field. The rest of the Bombers were doing as they should and watching from their sideline, but Dom Picard was marching around on the field just inside their stage area on the field. Small thing but it looked like he was trying to show the Riders a little disrespect. I loved it!

From the FP:

Prior to the start of the game, Moore confronted some Riders as they were coming out for player introductions. He said he gave another prediction of sorts to Saskatchewan defensive tackle Tearrius George when the two men confronted one another at centre field.“It’s our house tonight,” Moore said he told George.

Love it!!

You were "that" kid, who always finked in class, weren't you?

Don't like the Riders but think that Durant at his peak is one of the best and I want to see the best play. He's made plays I've never seen another CFL QB make, shaking tacklers off with sheer strength and escaping a collapsing pocket. His 2010 OT duel with AC is one of the top five CFL games I've ever seen.

All the best to him. I hope he comes back from this.

I love this whole nutty league and I dread the idea of an Adrian McPherson vs. Matt Nichols Grey Cup.

I'm not sure the bombers have interest in any of those quarterbacks.

Good game guys, full credit for the win. As far as DD, it sucks. Is what it is however. We trudge on with Glenn and hope things work out. We aren't writing off the season just yet.

Thanks man! There isn't much of a drop off between Durant and Glenn so I think the Riders will be fine at QB. Taman looking smart now for signing Glenn. The concern for the Riders now is Canadian depth with Demski, Emry and McDougall all out for a while.