Pre-season- Game 2 - HAM @ WPG

TrueBlue

taking my 4 year to his first game.. bought parking tickets off UC.. so that should be interesting.. No clue what to do :)

Weather networks are calling for sun after 6pm which suggests it won't be raining during the game!

WHOOOT>

i hope so, im taking my kid to after his own football practice (but i think rain will cancel it) but hes a ticat fan (not a clue why his entire family both sides are bomber fans) luckily well be right behind the ticat bench, and at least hes not a rider fan

taking my 4 year to his first game.. bought parking tickets off UC.. so that should be interesting.. No clue what to do :)

Weather networks are calling for sun after 6pm which suggests it won't be raining during the game!

WHOOOT>

i hope so, im taking my kid to after his own football practice (but i think rain will cancel it) but hes a ticat fan (not a clue why his entire family both sides are bomber fans) luckily well be right behind the ticat bench, and at least hes not a rider fan

I feel your pain, I have a close relative who defected to the Riders :( definitely not as bad ... :(

5 guys I am looking forward to seeing

1. #RandleIsland at Sam think he is going to be play maker in that spot

2. Suk Chung

3. Stanley Bryant arguably best Olineman in the league

4. Garrett Waggoner on the teams

5. Johmo Gordon