It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

I guess it was great making fun of the Riders when they were just playing bad on defence but now that they have lost another good QB it feels more like kicking a wounded dog. Not much fun watching a team lose because of injuries.

Let's see if they tie the Riders of 1979. Started 0-12.

Nope.  We play you before we are 12 games into the season.  (:

I guess it was great making fun of the Riders when they were just playing bad on defence but now that they have lost another good QB it feels more like kicking a wounded dog. Not much fun watching a team lose because of injuries.

Already 0-1 on that count .. 

Who's your QB by that time? Your 4th? 5th string QB?

After the Esks D, you're going up against the Argos, Stamps and RedBlacks before us.

We are just laying in the weeds trying to give you guys a false sense of security, and then wham, we will strike.  Ok its a little thin, but its all I got these days. 

We are just laying in the weeds trying to give you guys a false sense of security, and then wham, we will strike.  Ok its a little thin, but its all I got these days.
Once the losing starts no matter what the reason there's no guarantee that it'll end anytime soon.

With no qb....riders are twisting in the wind....Pectoral tear is a season ender and may be Glenns career...Sad to go out that way BUT I just have to go back to the time when the fan base in Regina, was laughing their arses off at our predicament at quarterback, and my sympathy starts to wane...Richest franchise in the league are now going to have to open the wallet big time for a long time...heh heh..

Not everyone was laughing at the Bombers, but definitely some were for sure. The worm has turned and its your turn to enjoy our misfortunes. I'm fine with it, bring it on. We won't be down forever, but this year is going to be a long year for us now, as if it wasn't already. Don't change anything for me, I'll be there at every game just like I always am. Green is the Color.

Your loyalty is admirable, but man I hate that song. What a shameless ripoff

No one wants brohm. Stop trying to make brohm having trade value happen

Has anyone ever figured out exactly what the Bombers ended up paying the Ti-Cats for Brohm?

Didn't they give us one of their neg list guys?

4th round draft pick in 2015 - Ron Omara LB

Has anyone ever figured out exactly what the Bombers ended up paying the Ti-Cats for Brohm?

Thank you for doing my homework. :) 

He gets to take you to the sockhop now, yes? :D

How F***ing old are you? LMAO. ;)

I was thinking the other day the Bombers will be in the 5-4, 4-5 range at LDC and the Riders will be 0-9 they will shred us apart and go on to win 9 straight for a 9-9 record crossing over to the East and beating Calgary for the Cup in our yard..... Then I woke up!

Wonder which coach told Penton the following..

We are scrambling to find Canadians in July. We are starting Canadians who aren't good enough, but there's nobody left. A couple of our backups shouldn't even be playing pro football. With three months left, all of us will have more Canadian injuries. The ratio is killing the quality of our game, not the rules. I can't coach a good product when we have too many bad football players on our 44 man roster. What the hell are we going to do in September and October? I'm hearing the same thing from other coaches. The other commissioner (Mark Cohon) screwed us big time when he didn't fight to change the ratio when Ottawa came back ...

:)

No, you still have your avatar.  Don't be a stranger.

Quotes feature maxed out.

Bomber_fanaddict

I would guess he's at least 20 years younger than you think he is.  There was a big 50's revival in the 70's that spawned spinoffs such as "Happy Days" and "Grease" and yes my Jr. High had lunch hour sock-hops in 1974 but Spuds didn't take me. :(

I went to jr high in the late 90s and we still had sock hops. I did go to school in a pretty small town though

Bomber_fanaddict

I would guess he's at least 20 years younger than you think he is.  There was a big 50's revival in the 70's that spawned spinoffs such as "Happy Days" and "Grease" and yes my Jr. High had lunch hour sock-hops in 1974 but Spuds didn't take me. :(

I went to jr high in the late 90s and we still had sock hops. I did go to school in a pretty small town though

Well I'm over 30 and never referred to them as such.  Maybe we were just different in Northwestern Ontario lol.

Bomber_fanaddict

I think Sha Na Na performed at Woodstock so even before the 70's there was a 50's revival sort of.