New uniforms for 2016?

retro

I still have my $50 gift card from winning the pick em last year.  When I win again this year I'll be half way home to getting a sweet new Royal Blue home jersey with the new 2016 design.  

Or I could put it toward getting 88 Gordon on the blank navy jersey I have now after he goes 8 for 150 and 3 TD's in Regina on opening night.   

Except everyone will just come up with the blue and gold 80's jersey, and the contest will end up a tie.

Then a winner would be determined by playing Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock... oh wait.

https://youtu.be/ROhPZtLSfDA

I prefer two man sack races on consecutive sundays. 

People, come on.  The only way to settle this is a good old fashioned trial-by-combat.  Nothing says "I'm right" like a head on a pike.

I still have my $50 gift card from winning the pick em last year.  When I win again this year I'll be half way home to getting a sweet new Royal Blue home jersey with the new 2016 design.  

Or I could put it toward getting 88 Gordon on the blank navy jersey I have now after he goes 8 for 150 and 3 TD's in Regina on opening night.

You suck. :P

Interesting.  When I went into the Bomber store to pickup my season tickets, I chatted with the lady manning the jersey customization desk.  I remarked about how the number of royal blues in the finished rack were outnumbering BOTH the home and away regular jerseys.  She confimed that the Bombers weren't planning on a jersey change for 2015, but that the fans' preference of the royal blues has been noted within the organization.

Then she said something really interesting about timing... given that the royal blues were our colours from our glory years, the organization wouldn't want to make a switch until the team was on its way to restoring itself as a contender.  I get that they have the power to make the change whenever they WANT to, but it made sense to me that they'd want to combine the momentum of a really good year with the momentum of a switch to the royal blues.

Food for thought... I thought it was really interesting to hear.

Interesting.  When I went into the Bomber store to pickup my season tickets, I chatted with the lady manning the jersey customization desk.  I remarked about how the number of royal blues in the finished rack were outnumbering BOTH the home and away regular jerseys.  She confimed that the Bombers weren't planning on a jersey change for 2015, but that the fans' preference of the royal blues has been noted within the organization.

Then she said something really interesting about timing... given that the royal blues were our colours from our glory years, the organization wouldn't want to make a switch until the team was on its way to restoring itself as a contender.  I get that they have the power to make the change whenever they WANT to, but it made sense to me that they'd want to combine the momentum of a really good year with the momentum of a switch to the royal blues.

Food for thought... I thought it was really interesting to hear.

We are so on and off.  I wish we would stay good.

From the article:

While the CFL’s regular home and away uniform designs are owned by their respective teams, the ‘signature’ uniform designs are owned solely by Reebok, making their use impossible beyond this season barring some type of sale.

"Impossible."

I like that word.

Hope the Argos and the TiCats don't change up their looks in 2016, I think they both look pretty classy right now.

I imagine that Reebok had the exact same conversation with the Als and the Bombers:

"Let me get this straight: you normally wear blue, and white, and a THIRD color? What is this, arenaleague3? Let's get rid of that tacky colored trim and replace it with a subtly different blue! There! soothing!"

I swear someone at Reebok had stock in an indigo factory.

Though the lark wings were cool I guess.