New uniforms for 2016?

retro

http://3downnation.com/2015/06/08/11994/

Maybe this is where the rumour of us going back to the Royal Blues this off-season were coming from.  My guess would be Adidas would be getting the contract, as they bought out Reebok, and I have heard that the bomber store is switching over to Adidas soon.

Adidas has been Reebok's parent company since 2005.  

adidas and reebok are both awful for football. Can this league go to nike or UA already

Nike isn't MUCH better, but yeah adidas is absolutely horrible. Can't remember much of their football stuff off the top of my head but ever since they took over the NBA, the uniforms have been ****ing garbage.

and any company who produces this is a joke anyways

adidasshackles_crop_north.jpg?w=555&h=36

adidas and reebok are both awful for football. Can this league go to nike or UA already

Nike isn't MUCH better, but yeah adidas is absolutely horrible. Can't remember much of their football stuff off the top of my head but ever since they took over the NBA, the uniforms have been ****ing garbage.

and any company who produces this is a joke anyways

adidasshackles_crop_north.jpg?w=555&h=36

Hey Mike.. maybe as a fun little competition we should see who can come up with the best looking concept jerseys? It would be cool to see people's perspectives.