What's your projected starting lineup?

Mike

Head coach Do or Die

OC Brandon

DC Ardvark

ST Road griller (cuz he really was special..)

Figure these jokes essentially write themselves but DoD gets HC due to respect factor and no double entendres..

Ok, but if things go south, remember...without the talent I need......I didn't really want the job, in the first place.....

QB - Samcanadian

RB - gbill2004

REC - Mike, Jacquie, Atomic, kelownabomberfan., Noeller

OL - Goalie, 17to85, Jpan85, mbrg, M.O.A.B.

DL - JuranBoldenRules, Floyd, TBURGESS, Rich

LB - Mr. Dee (WIL),  Mr. Perfect (MAC), voodoochylde (SAM)

DB - sweep the leg, The Unknown Poster, rebusrankin, SPuDS

S - tracker

K - Mark H.

Is that a lineup or what?

I'm a little disappointed that I got beat out for the MLB spot.... I couldn't help but notice you still need a LS and holder...

Just by the name...

Mike should be the MLB

tracker is well suited for the Safety.

Mr. Perfect should be the QB, that should win us games.

sweep the leg should be a DE but man don't ever play him on special teams.

sweeping the QB is a penalty also. he should be at LB.

MBRG is right where he is ... Manitoba (MB) Right Guard (RG)

Goalie could be the KR but pretty sure he is playing the wrong sport.

:D  :lol:  :D  :lol:

QB - Samcanadian

RB - gbill2004

LB - Mr. Dee (WIL),  Mr. Perfect (MAC), voodoochylde (SAM)

S - tracker

K - Mark H.

I'm a little disappointed that I got beat out for the MLB spot.... I couldn't help but notice you still need a LS and holder...

It's a long season, you never know who could get bumped.

Since I have to report to rookie camp for the MBB team, I'll get right to the point.

QB - Willy

RB - Scott (Nothing against Cotton, last year I thought it would be Ford, before that Garrett) Things happen

REC - Denmark, Moore, Kohlert*, Logan, Richards* 

OL - Bryant, Chungh*, Picard*, Neufeld*, Mims

DL - Westerman*, Turner, Anderson, Brown

LB - Hurl* (WIL), Allen (MAC), Wright (SAM)

DB - Bucknor*, Washington, j.Adams, Randle

S - Leggett

QB - Samcanadian

RB - gbill2004

LB - Mr. Dee (WIL), Mr. Perfect (MAC), voodoochylde (SAM)

S - tracker

K - Mark H.

Good choice. I have to admit I've got good hands when it comes to balls. Now get your minds out of the gutter - I was referring to footballs... maybe. ;)

Jacquie - you just want to be a REC as that means that you get to be covered by Troy Stoudermire.  :)

yeah what's old Rowdy doing these days?  Still think he could have had a great movie career.  His performance in They Live would have brought tears to the eyes of Lawrence Olivier.  If Lawrence Olivier ever watched really really really bad alien movies. Rowdy was robbed of the Oscar that year. Stupid Dustin Hoffman and his Rainman crap.

Piper has a podcast now. It's a good listen. Dude can talk. Rude and henning were very good friends. It's sad they are both dead from very similar overdoses. Hennings kid tho is in wwe now. Curtis Axel they call him. Doing a hogan rip off gimmick. Axle mania

yeah what's old Rowdy doing these days?  Still think he could have had a great movie career.  His performance in They Live would have brought tears to the eyes of Lawrence Olivier.  If Lawrence Olivier ever watched really really really bad alien movies. Rowdy was robbed of the Oscar that year. Stupid Dustin Hoffman and his Rainman crap.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI8AMRbqY6w

I'm not sure if I love that movie because of rowdy Piper or because it's such a good movie... Either way what a great movie!

yeah what's old Rowdy doing these days?  Still think he could have had a great movie career.  His performance in They Live would have brought tears to the eyes of Lawrence Olivier.  If Lawrence Olivier ever watched really really really bad alien movies. Rowdy was robbed of the Oscar that year. Stupid Dustin Hoffman and his Rainman crap.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI8AMRbqY6w

I'm not sure if I love that movie because of rowdy Piper or because it's such a good movie... Either way what a great movie!

That movie was a guilty pleasure for me too. I don't know if anyone can honestly call it a "great" movie but I didn't feel cheated when I left the theatre that day. Probably wouldn't like it if I saw it now though. Kind of like how I bought the original Star Wars movie for my grandson and sat through it barely.

That movie was a guilty pleasure for me too. I don't know if anyone can honestly call it a "great" movie but I didn't feel cheated when I left the theatre that day. Probably wouldn't like it if I saw it now though. Kind of like how I bought the original Star Wars movie for my grandson and sat through it barely.

The back alley fight between Piper and Keith David (Frank) that just keeps going and going and going is what really makes that movie for me.

Also, training camp?

Seems to be some thought that we might end up with 8 NI starters?