What's your projected starting lineup?

Mike

And do you believe all shoot videos? Ahmed Johnson said everyone was racist and out to get him.

Yet many wrestlers claim the guy was an a hole and worked extremely stiff in the ring to a point where he was injuring people constantly.

I dont doubt Michael Hayes is an idiot but how do you know its true and calling him a racist through 3rd party info is weak. Wrestlers are not very credible when it comes to the truth.

And do you believe all shoot videos? Ahmed Johnson said everyone was racist and out to get him.

Yet many wrestlers claim the guy was an a hole and worked extremely stiff in the ring to a point where he was injuring people constantly.

I dont doubt Michael Hayes is an idiot but how do you know its true and calling him a racist through 3rd party info is weak. Wrestlers are not very credible when it comes to the truth.

Booker T was quoted hearing him saying the N word but didn't care as he knew it wasn't filled with malice.

Booker T was quoted hearing him saying the N word but didn't care as he knew it wasn't filled with malice.

Michael Hayes thinks he's black