Hall most likely to be new DC (Now Official)

Mr. Perfect

Okay, great news that the announcement has been made & we have a quality DC in place with Hall. Now the hiring of defensive coaches begin.I like Hall's idea of putting players into position to be successful which wasn't the case before. 

You mean putting a true Defensive Lineman on the D-Line instead of a Defensive Back or Linebacker?

Okay, great news that the announcement has been made & we have a quality DC in place with Hall. Now the hiring of defensive coaches begin.I like Hall's idea of putting players into position to be successful which wasn't the case before. 

You mean putting a true Defensive Lineman on the D-Line instead of a Defensive Back or Linebacker?

LOL, yeah basically. Etch played guys out of position that were too small & were overpowered at the LOS. Or didn't have great football strategies like failing to account for every gap as all other DC's would do. 

If I asked my friend (who is a fellow 12-year season ticket holder with me) who our DC is... he would likely say "no idea".... If I asked him who the DC was last year, again, he would probably have no idea... I agree the percentage of Bomber fans that actually really care about this announcement is somewhere along the lines of about 1-2%...

I kind of think who the Bomber DC was crossed the minds of a whole **** load of people every time Walters and Cornish ripped off 20-30 yards against us last year.

If I asked my friend (who is a fellow 12-year season ticket holder with me) who our DC is... he would likely say "no idea".... If I asked him who the DC was last year, again, he would probably have no idea... I agree the percentage of Bomber fans that actually really care about this announcement is somewhere along the lines of about 1-2%...

I kind of think who the Bomber DC was crossed the minds of a whole **** load of people every time Walters and Cornish ripped off 20-30 yards against us last year.

^This

In the future we need to refer to our departed defensive coordinator as "he who shall not be named" in order to avoid re-traumatizing the fans here.

I have no issues with keeping Nelson Martin on here actually...proven...players like him, and db's were least of our concern

I have issues in all 3 defensive assistants we have since they agrees with Etch in (1) having no playbook and (2) playing players out of their natural position.

I think I will be OK with this defensive staff...

DL - Mike Sinclair

LB - Kevin Eiben

DB - Greg Knox

;)

I'd be absolutely elated with that staff.  It's a bit pie-in-the-sky, but actually somewhat realistic as it does fit with this regime's M.O. of hiring coaches with CFL experience (playing and coaching), and Canadian content.

I have no issues with keeping Nelson Martin on here actually...proven...players like him, and db's were least of our concern

I have issues in all 3 defensive assistants we have since they agrees with Etch in (1) having no playbook and (2) playing players out of their natural position.

That statement doesn't really make any sense.

You don't know what their personal views on either of those issues were and in the case of a guy like Nelson Martin as an example, all of our defensive backs were experienced defensive backs.

This whole "playing players out of their natural position" thing was so overblown while Etch was here. Truly. The only two players we had playing a position they weren't traditionally suited for or experienced at were Mike Cornell and Ian Wild. So one rotational guy and one full time starter.

You have no idea if they agreed with everything Etch wanted to do... they are coaches who want to work in football and this was an opportunity... they were likely just listening to the boss...

You have no idea if they agreed with everything Etch wanted to do... they are coaches who want to work in football and this was an opportunity... they were likely just listening to the boss...

It's not accident though that all 4 were together in their stint with the Riders and then here.

Sure doesn't look like the presentation was any reason to delay the announcement.

Couldn't take my eyes off that stain in the ceiling long enough to pay attention to what Richie was saying. Confidentially I think Richie has a problem with his plumbing.

That or he has a bad habit of going to the bathroom on the ceiling.

Sure doesn't look like the presentation was any reason to delay the announcement.

Couldn't take my eyes off that stain in the ceiling long enough to pay attention to what Richie was saying. Confidentially I think Richie has a problem with his plumbing.

How are we sure If that video was not taken from one of the office in IGF?

;)

;)

Because he said he was coming to Winnipeg next week. How do we know he wasn't in his office at Mosaic? 

;)

Hilarious!  Hall's new office is right below the men's urinal.

;)

Hilarious!  Hall's new office is right below the men's urinal.

The stain in the video was dark so its not the urinal.  Most likely a stall. 

;)

Because he said he was coming to Winnipeg next week. How do we know he wasn't in his office at Mosaic? 

And because they wouldn't have conducted an interview using Skype if he was in Winnipeg.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was Mosaic. An outhouse in the stadium is considered indoor plumbing in Saskatchewan.  ;)