George Cortez won't be back with Riders in 2015

gbill2004

Thinking about it more..... a Lapo-Cortez coaching combo in BC simply wouldn't work. 

Lapo is an offence-guy. And after playing Telestrator coach on TSN he is obviously dying to call plays again. 

They'll go one or the other for HC and that guy will get a puppet for OC. 

I bet BC hires Lapo, leaving George available ... if we want him

Thinking about it more..... a Lapo-Cortez coaching combo in BC simply wouldn't work. 

Lapo is an offence-guy. And after playing Telestrator coach on TSN he is obviously dying to call plays again. 

Think Lapo keeps KJ?

So it looks like... only BC and MTL are the Bombers only competition for Cortez.

He may figure out as one HC or OC candidate for BC

and OC for MTL as Dinwiddie's replacement.

CGY, EDM, OTT are already set at OC.

I cant see him being picked up by TOR (as Millanovich OC?), HAM (as Austin's OC?)

And of course he's out of SSK.

Think Lapo keeps KJ?

I would think so.

So it looks like... only BC and MTL are the Bombers only competition for Cortez.

I cant see him being picked up by TOR (as Millanovich OC?), HAM (as Austin's OC?)

Cortez not a HC candidate in BC, according to News 1130 in Vancouver. Could be up for OC though.

What makes you think Montreal will replace Dinwiddie?

Considering Toronto and Hamilton are set at OC I agree they wouldn't be interested.

What makes you think Montreal will replace Dinwiddie?

Considering Toronto and Hamilton are set at OC I agree they wouldn't be interested.

One, Higgins and Cortez has a working history with the Stamps during the 90's.

Two, Higgins inherited Dinwiddie from the previous coach.

Farhan Laljhi was just on TSN1290. He said he can't see any way Cortez works in BC this year. He also thought it would be a mistake for the Bombers to bring him in. He thinks Cortez is hard to work with and wouldn't fit in well. He said he'd keep MB, unless we're absolutely sure we can upgrade.

He also said he thinks the Bombers have contacted Benevedes about being our DC. He said three teams have called him and he's pretty sure the Bombers were one of those teams. He thinks Etch will be out and MB stays.

Everyone loves Cortez and I don't understand why. Name brand, maybe?

Because he has a proven track record and most people ignore Sasks woes because of injured qb and crap receivers dropping balls.   

MB has never shown an elite offense and the fans are tired of mediocrity on offense.   

What do you suggest the blue do?   

Farhan Laljhi was just on TSN1290. He said he can't see any way Cortez works in BC this year. He also thought it would be a mistake for the Bombers to bring him in. He thinks Cortez is hard to work with and wouldn't fit in well. He said he'd keep MB, unless we're absolutely sure we can upgrade.

He also said he thinks the Bombers have contacted Benevedes about being our DC. He said three teams have called him and he's pretty sure the Bombers were one of those teams. He thinks Etch will be out and MB stays.

This sounds highly probable. 

Georgie in and Bellfool out as well is a long shot but a guy can dream.