Congrats on a great season Saskatchewan ...

IC Khari

It's also nice to see some of their players lose.   arrogant a-holes some of them.

They're not nearly as good as their on field stupid chest thumping shouting to the sky posing would have you believe.

edmonton 30 had another good game against those jerks.

As much fun as it is to gloat over the Riders' implosion, lets not get to feeling too smug until we have a couple of years of being over .500 and going deep into the playoffs. I am happy to see the Riders get beaten by a team with pathetic quarterbacking, but we have more than enough work on our part to be a contender and there are some serious questions about the coaching here that have to be resolved before we can move forward with confidence that next year will be a lot better than this one.

Last year at this time, if we had been offered Sunseri, we probably would have taken him over Willy -Sunseri looked that good. Then the wheels fell of Sunseri completely and Taman, who had every right to think that Sunseri would have been ready to step in for Durant, got caught with his pants down when Sunseri failed.

Taman deserves to be criticized for not realizing earlier in the season that Sunseri and whomever they had as the #3 QB were just not good enough and not bringing in someone to shore up the deficit. But damned few teams can survive their #1 9and pretty good) quarterback being knocked out for the year, and the Bombers look to have some talent in the bullpen.

This loss makes the RR fans only a little less insufferable.

Who am i kidding? No, it doesn't.

Ignorant putzs who have stretched the boundary of good taste and sportsmanship and lowered it into their luxury two-hole sometimes mobile, storage containers.

Welcome back to the real world.

Prepare for a long stay.

This loss makes the RR fans only a little less insufferable.

Who am i kidding? No, it doesn't.

Ignorant putzs who have stretched the boundary of good taste and sportsmanship and lowered it into their luxury two-hole sometimes mobile, storage containers.

Welcome back to the real world.

Prepare for a long stay.

I might add that the rr fans boorishness makes them the worst fans in the league. Honestly, one time on a road outside Revers, there were four rr fans sucking farts out of dead horses. Do they have no decency? Obviously not.

Whilst the Blue Bomber fan base is clearly the classiest group in the entire CFL. Bomber fans can't be hacked Because of the ongoing support for Breast Cancer and other charities. Honestly, I tear- up at the amount of good the Bomver fans do for our community. Thank you Bomber fans. God bless you all.

The day I hear Bomber fans or any other team in the CFL declare themselves repeatedly to be the best fans in the CFL is the day I exempt Prider fans from criticism.

They say they're the best. They say they're diff from everyone else. With that comes scrutiny and criticism.

Don't like it ? Then try to act a little less like a jackass, little less chest beating, and choose words more carefully when you're in the stands and online.

If Durant doesn't recover enough to play like he did in the past the Riders are screwed. That's the plain facts, he makes them much better than they actually are (even with his low passing stats this year). I never want to see a player's career end prematurely so I hope for the sake of the league (since he is one of it's recognizable stars) he can come back and play at the level he was pre injury. Franchise QB's don't come along everyday ( judging by the way the Riders went downhill after he got hurt it's obvious that he's theirs) and Bomber fans sure know that.

The day I hear Bomber fans or any other team in the CFL declare themselves repeatedly to be the best fans in the CFL is the day I exempt Prider fans from criticism.

They say they're the best. They say they're diff from everyone else. With that comes scrutiny and criticism.

Don't like it ? Then try to act a little less like a jackass, little less chest beating, and choose words more carefully when you're in the stands and online.

Yeah. And you don't have to display your Rider colours or bring flags with you to hang on your chairs whenever you somehow figure out how to travel outside of Canada to warmer climates. The first thing I don't need to see when I walk up to the beach is a bunch of Priders waving a big flag on the beaches of Huatulco Mexico or Waikiki. It used to be that I dreaded running into obnoxious Americans on these beach vacations but now it is Rider fans. Give it a rest guys. No one else cares.

The day I hear Bomber fans or any other team in the CFL declare themselves repeatedly to be the best fans in the CFL is the day I exempt Prider fans from criticism.

Don't like it ? Then try to act a little less like a jackass, little less chest beating, and choose words more carefully when you're in the stands and online.

Well said. That's a large part of the problem. And because of the misguided self agrandizations, they end up being the worst fans in the league.

That's it:

Worst to 1st.

9. SSK Roughriders. A primordial mix of slow talkers and that other thing that rhyms with wetard.

8. Toronto Argonauts. Only one fan, Bluto, but he's an honourable fellow.

7. Montreal Alouettes. Only disgusting cause they keep trying to change the topic to how many cups the Canadiens have won. Games in the Stad are fun though.

6. Edmonton Eskimos. Great cheers during a game. (Yeache Yeache Kubassa) and know the humility of a zero second remaining Kevin Glenn to Milt Stegall Td pass resulting in a loss.

5. Calgary Stampeders. Another group that has to endure a poor facility. And when they take off the hats and boots, there's more in their noggins than Turbo Diesel Dualies.

4. BC Lions. Good weed.

3. Hamilton Tiger Cats. Waited for a new venue for at least three decades too long.

2. Ottawa Red Blacks. Fans knew the team would be crap. No bandwagon jumping there. Congrats on supporting them.

And the Very Best Fans in the entire CFL are:

1. Winnipeg Blue Bombers. Best looking gals. Classiest and most gracious group North of the 49th. Also supporters of the Never Alone Foundation. God. They are great. Outstanding.

I'd have to say that numbers 8 through 2 could be open for a debate. But numbers 1 and 9 are a solid lock. Indisputable.

K. Gonna say this, i don't really have any issues with the Riders, my family has a couple rider fans in it, my moms brother married a girl from SASK, and they are fine, she is ok. She has been a fan her entire life, that's fine. She was there in the bad times, the telethon to save the team times and the good times, stuck around through the bad and got rewarded with some good. That's fine. I do however think that several rider fans are only fans because the team has been good the lasts couple years, it seems to me that the riders have a large portion of bandwagon fans, when the going gets tough, lots of those fans get or will get going. 

No issue with the riders organization, they are pretty good and pretty much the example on how to run a community owned team, wouldn't it be nice if the bombers were pulling in those profits? I do take exception to the fans who are new who say they have been there the entire time, through the  bad and the good times, that's BS. And any fan base who prides themselves on being the best fans in the league, well, that's fine, we all think our fan bases are the best.. the difference tho, the rest of the teams fans in the league don't need to come out and say it. 

Yeah. And you don't have to display your Rider colours or bring flags with you to hang on your chairs whenever you somehow figure out how to travel outside of Canada to warmer climates. The first thing I don't need to see when I walk up to the beach is a bunch of Priders waving a big flag on the beaches of Huatulco Mexico or Waikiki. It used to be that I dreaded running into obnoxious Americans on these beach vacations but now it is Rider fans. Give it a rest guys. No one else cares.

I've run into Rider fans half a dozen times here in Seattle and when we get to chatting they're usually pretty cool, we give each other **** but it's friendly. Last year a bunch of Rider fans bought me shots for my birthday, which was Grey Cup day.

But y'know, I'm good with people.

I sat in Ivor Wynne in 2002 and watched my Bombers dismantle a horrible Ticat team.  One of the worst teams I'd ever seen, and they brought that lousy product on the field week after week, for years.  The stands were not full, but they were far from empty.  Those were fans that can thump their chests in my books.  Supporting your team year after year despite absolute dreck, those are good fans.

I sat in Ivor Wynne in 2002 and watched my Bombers dismantle a horrible Ticat team.  One of the worst teams I'd ever seen, and they brought that lousy product on the field week after week, for years.  The stands were not full, but they were far from empty.  Those were fans that can thump their chests in my books.  Supporting your team year after year despite absolute dreck, those are good fans.

Thanks, Yeah, HAM went 7-11 that year running on the fumes of the good 98-2001 teams. But we didnt know how even worse it would get.

But if you said that to a jagoff Rider fan they would say they had bad teams in the past too - the past that reminds the fans of other teams of when SSK had a civilized, respectable fan base but cant talk about it because the Riders arent like that anymore -no more mr. nice guy - we aren't the league's doormats anymore etc. etc.

This might have come up somewhere else but Im far too lazy to search.

But do I understand this correctly, that Durrant was physically cleared to play and chose not?  ive heard it implied he quit on the team.  How could he ever step foot in Regina again.

Priders are in damage control. Now Durant is saying he was 3-4 mos. away all along. "Nothing to see here -move along" attitude by Rider fans is baffling.