Muamba, Inman, Dressler, Sheets

TrueBlue

FWIW- on today's H&L radio show, Lawless said he had information that Sask had dropped out of the bidding on Dressler. Apparently Taman topped out at a bit over $150,000 and is resigned to see Dressler go elsewhere.

LOL

Lawless = clueless clown

mr. obvious over here... ;)

Captain Obvious?

:)

no captains on this boat!!!

FWIW- on today's H&L radio show, Lawless said he had information that Sask had dropped out of the bidding on Dressler. Apparently Taman topped out at a bit over $150,000 and is resigned to see Dressler go elsewhere.

LOL

Lawless = clueless clown

Yes.  lawless doesnt know anything about sports. 

Because he's fat.

Green Bay...

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2014/8/30/6083171/packers-roster-cut-deadline-tracker-2014-53-man

RB Michael Hill
OL John Fullington
CB Ryan White
G Jordan McCray
RB LaDarius Perkins
RB Michael Hill
LB Jake Doughty
WR Alex Gillett
S Tanner Miller
CB Jumal Rolle
S Chris Banjo
WR Myles White
DL Carlos Gray

Likely to go on Injured Reserve

LB Nate Palmer
OL Aaron Adams
LB Adrian Hubbard

still need 5 to cut... hopefully Mulumba will be one :D

Is anyone else worried that one of the other cfl teams (most likely Ottawa) are going to scoop up Matthews? I can't help but think the Bombers are going to lose out on signing him. He would definitely open things up for Moore and Denmark, but you'd also think that teams would end up so focussed on the passing game that Run would finally be able to get going.

Is anyone else worried that one of the other cfl teams (most likely Ottawa) are going to scoop up Matthews? I can't help but think the Bombers are going to lose out on signing him. He would definitely open things up for Moore and Denmark, but you'd also think that teams would end up so focussed on the passing game that Run would finally be able to get going.

Desjardins does seem keen on spending a lot of money to attract a top-notch receiver but playing for a terrible REDBLACKS team won't be attractive.  Some players will always take the highest offer so I guess it remains to be seen if Matthews is that kind of guy.

Matthews would be a luxury. We don't need him.

You may change your mind after this weekend and next.

With Moore being off and on hurt and Kelly pulling a disappearing act I don't think luxury is the word you meant.

What I remember is how Matthews played very well the first year he was here. Last year I remember he did not play very well prior to going to the NFL and seemed disinterested at times. If we did sign him which Matthews are we going to get? and do you really want to throw a lot of $$ at someone where you are not sure?

What I remember is how Matthews played very well the first year he was here. Last year I remember he did not play very well prior to going to the NFL and seemed disinterested at times. If we did sign him which Matthews are we going to get? and do you really want to throw a lot of $$ at someone where you are not sure?

I would suggest that with the **** show going on last season that judging a player based on that is not the best course of action. 

I would suggest that with the **** show going on last season that judging a player based on that is not the best course of action. 

I would suggest you are wrong. Lots of players weren't disinterested and continued to play as well as they could. 

I would suggest you are wrong. Lots of players weren't disinterested and continued to play as well as they could. 

and by lots of players you mean 1 or 2? Cause I saw a team that at the first sign of adversity would pack it in and just let the other team walk all over them.