Muamba, Inman, Dressler, Sheets

TrueBlue

Tamans MO has always been the same, he lives year to year, I don't see him changing that thought process any time soon. 

You can really only fully see his "MO" in the last three years as this is truly the only time he has been running the show.  He has been quite adept at compiling mid to late round draft picks and these have been decent players.

Taman does like to pay for veteran talent but it is hard to argue with his recent level of success.

Tamans MO has always been the same, he lives year to year, I don't see him changing that thought process any time soon. 

You can really only fully see his "MO" in the last three years as this is truly the only time he has been running the show.  He has been quite adept at compiling mid to late round draft picks and these have been decent players.

Taman does like to pay for veteran talent but it is hard to argue with his recent level of success.

Not to mention some key cogs were already there or were not very hard to acquire. Durant, Labatte, Picard, et. al.  It's easier to be a genius GM when the previous regime has already gone through the QB growing pains.

Not to mention some key cogs were already there or were not very hard to acquire. Durant, Labatte, Picard, et. al.  It's easier to be a genius GM when the previous regime has already gone through the QB growing pains.

This is pretty much it, He's got a good qb in Saskatchewan. When he had a good qb in Winnipeg he built good teams too. I still love the guy, no ill will here, but he operates in a certain way and that way is the same as it has always been, this year is more important than next year or the year after, he'll worry about them when they get here. 

This is pretty much it, He's got a good qb in Saskatchewan. When he had a good qb in Winnipeg he built good teams too. I still love the guy, no ill will here, but he operates in a certain way and that way is the same as it has always been, this year is more important than next year or the year after, he'll worry about them when they get here. 

We'll just agree to disagree... I think Taman value picks now a lot more than he used to and I can't blame him the draft pool is generally better and deeper now.   Honestly, I see a lot of similarities between Walters and Taman.

Let's not forget Taman went into Regina when the team was in a very sound position. He is still living off that position. However, He will have 11 players who are going to be 30 years old or even reaching 35 at year end. How he replaces these players will demonstrate his capacity.

Yep went to a team with a QB (Durant), a top flight receiver (Dressler), a top flight national receiver (Getzlaff), a good national OL (Best), had the #1 pick in a year the top prospect was an OT, from Saskatchewan and had no NFL interest, signed a top OL who wanted to come home. Lots of pieces there for him.

You can really only fully see his "MO" in the last three years as this is truly the only time he has been running the show. He has been quite adept at compiling mid to late round draft picks and these have been decent players.

Not to mention some key cogs were already there or were not very hard to acquire. Durant, Labatte, Picard, et. al. It's easier to be a genius GM when the previous regime has already gone through the QB growing pains.

We'll just agree to disagree... I think Taman value picks now a lot more than he used to and I can't blame him the draft pool is generally better and deeper now. Honestly, I see a lot of similarities between Walters and Taman.

Uh.. Nope. Not seeing it. You gotta back up such a wacky statement with the whys..

We'll just agree to disagree... I think Taman value picks now a lot more than he used to and I can't blame him the draft pool is generally better and deeper now.   Honestly, I see a lot of similarities between Walters and Taman.

Does he though? Or is he just in a situation now where he has a pretty well built team and doesn't need to trade picks for immediate help? A lot of the picks Taman traded were for either qbs or big name NIs. He's got both in Saskatchewan right now, no need to trade picks for them. 

Looks like Muamba has survived the cut-down to 53...

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2014/8/25/6065229/colts-cut-11-including-qua-cox

I'm sure Muamba will but this was the cut down to 75.

oh right. Sorry. The guy on that blog predicts that he will make it on to the 53. He also predicts Hunt will get cut.

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2014/8/24/6061697/predicting-the-colts-53-man-roster-post-third-preseason-game-edition

Ok i guess its cool to make an out there statement and then ignore the replies with a "i dun wanna play anymoar!"

;)

That's what we call slinking away when called on bullshit. 

Or the fact that you're pretty much hovering over your keyboard waiting to make this into a Mack vs Taman 17 page argument... either one.

This is now the third time you have used the words 'stupid' or 'bullshit' in reference to my posts...  noted.

FWIW- on today's H&L radio show, Lawless said he had information that Sask had dropped out of the bidding on Dressler. Apparently Taman topped out at a bit over $150,000 and is resigned to see Dressler go elsewhere.

Really? I listened to H&L today and didn't hear that.

They must have an audio vault.

FWIW- on today's H&L radio show, Lawless said he had information that Sask had dropped out of the bidding on Dressler. Apparently Taman topped out at a bit over $150,000 and is resigned to see Dressler go elsewhere.

LOL

Lawless = clueless clown

LOL

Lawless = clueless clown

mr. obvious over here... ;)

Captain Obvious?

:)