Muamba, Inman, Dressler, Sheets

TrueBlue

What I remember is how Matthews played very well the first year he was here. Last year I remember he did not play very well prior to going to the NFL and seemed disinterested at times. If we did sign him which Matthews are we going to get? and do you really want to throw a lot of $$ at someone where you are not sure?

I would suggest that with the **** show going on last season that judging a player based on that is not the best course of action. 

I would suggest you are wrong. Lots of players weren't disinterested and continued to play as well as they could. 

and by lots of players you mean 1 or 2? Cause I saw a team that at the first sign of adversity would pack it in and just let the other team walk all over them. 

Then I guess you need new glasses ...

What I remember is how Matthews played very well the first year he was here. Last year I remember he did not play very well prior to going to the NFL and seemed disinterested at times. If we did sign him which Matthews are we going to get? and do you really want to throw a lot of $$ at someone where you are not sure?

I would suggest that with the **** show going on last season that judging a player based on that is not the best course of action. 

I would suggest you are wrong. Lots of players weren't disinterested and continued to play as well as they could. 

and by lots of players you mean 1 or 2? Cause I saw a team that at the first sign of adversity would pack it in and just let the other team walk all over them. 

Then I guess you need new glasses ...

or I haven't forgotten just how bad things were last year....

For a guy with an apparent bad attitude, what a ****** to stick around Winnipeg the entire season when he was hurt when other playerss (chad simpson) went home when they got hurt.

Seriously, the hate for matthews is crazy. I don't get it. What a ****** though, sticking around all season when he's injured, being good friends with marcus howell, having a verbal agreement to return to the team if he didn't make the NFL... what a ****** though. 

This whole "Matthews was disinterested" thing is total nonsense! I'm so tired of people around here pretending to be psychiatrists. He had a string of bad luck with injuries. He had the same type of expressions on his face in 2012 when he was rookie of the year

Willy also has a relaxed face when he's losing, does that mean he doesn't care?