Just in case you're discouraged by the last two games ...

IC Khari

The 2014 Bombers are not a 12&6 Grey Cup contending team but way better than the 2013 or 2012 editions. Still the discouragement comes from the fact that thecoaches had to know what Toronto was going to do in crunch time (run) but could do nothing to stop them. There are still the same problems that almost  everyone saw coming out of training camp but a few fortunate wins masked them for awhile. Unless the problems with the import O-linemen, running game and undersized front seven, we will be in a slow downward spiral for the rest of the season.

You are excluding the fact that we played basically 4 days before, not counting thursday and monday which was a travel day...we had ONE practice...we were on the road....it was very hot in the stadium because the roof was closed and it was very warm outside. Toronto had lots of rest and ways to figure out how to beat us. All of this has been stated numerous times!

Whatever let the doom and gloomin' negative nancy pontificate about how poorly we are off and how crappy this team is. Its not like anyone listens to them or that they are even remotely accurate..

They remind me of those street wackos with the placcard signs saying "the end is near! Repent!" But near and repent are misspelled..

Whatever let the doom and gloomin' negative nancy pontificate about how poorly we are off and how crappy this team is. Its not like anyone listens to them or that they are even remotely accurate..

They remind me of those street wackos with the placcard signs saying "the end is near! Repent!" But near and repent are misspelled..

Amen to that, although you should see a much better effort next week. A concerned fan gave me tickets to join them behind the Bomber bench. I will be there with the grill Blaster 3600. If you think the 2600 was loud.....this one will wax your back!

Should see those bad boys POP!

We don't know what Miller does behind the scenes. He may be real effective but does so in anonymity because we don't see him everyday. I think the less we see of him the better the team is doing. I would like that golf course made into a parking lot but the U of M has other plans. You'd think they'd be willing to forego some of that land to be used for parking but these are academics in ivory towers we're talking about here... They have other plans. 

Truer words could not have been spoken - we don't need to know what he's doing or how he's doing it. Last time that happened, the team was in a shambles. How does Calgary run? Edmonton? Saskatchewan? You never hear about their background office stuff either (very rarely anyway). 

Cold consolation but I don't think Ricky Ray was going to be beat last week no matter how well the Bombers played.  It was just one of those golden days for the best QB in the league.

The way to beat RR is to keep him off the field.  We had way too many two and outs. And drives killed by penalties, whether they be real or phantom ones like the one on Howard that brought back that TD to Bryant.  If you give RR that much time with the ball, with a defence going on four days rest, the outcome is inevitable.

The other way to beat him is to knock him around & pressure him. He likes to dink & dunk. But only does that if a DL or a LB isn't in his face & he's getting hit.

We don't know what Miller does behind the scenes. He may be real effective but does so in anonymity because we don't see him everyday. I think the less we see of him the better the team is doing. I would like that golf course made into a parking lot but the U of M has other plans. You'd think they'd be willing to forego some of that land to be used for parking but these are academics in ivory towers we're talking about here... They have other plans. 

If there is anything Winnipeg has enough of it is parking.

It seems evident to me that something like the smart park with numerous research heavy businesses setting up shop and working with the university (both raising the profile of the university and offering more opportunities for its students/graduates - not to mention revenue) is a hell of a lot better than having a bunch of asphalt.

re: Miller ... ask the Bomber staff if they think he's an improvement.

Some of the stuff he's been doing behind the scenes to improve morale has been fantastic.

Spending money hiring enough people to do the jobs rather than being cheap and expecting everyone else to cover for the lack of people?

If there is anything Winnipeg has enough of it is parking.

It seems evident to me that something like the smart park with numerous research heavy businesses setting up shop and working with the university (both raising the profile of the university and offering more opportunities for its students/graduates - not to mention revenue) is a hell of a lot better than having a bunch of asphalt.

Outside of the first game last year I have not experienced any significant delays getting to a game and have never had trouble parking.  Any insignificant delays had more to do with late departures than traffic delays.  How this still remains a talking point, I'm not sure.

Cold consolation but I don't think Ricky Ray was going to be beat last week no matter how well the Bombers played.  It was just one of those golden days for the best QB in the league.

The way to beat RR is to keep him off the field.  We had way too many two and outs. And drives killed by penalties, whether they be real or phantom ones like the one on Howard that brought back that TD to Bryant.  If you give RR that much time with the ball, with a defence going on four days rest, the outcome is inevitable.

The other way to beat him is to knock him around & pressure him. He likes to dink & dunk. But only does that if a DL or a LB isn't in his face & he's getting hit.

Count his steam boats - he gets rid of the ball in 2 seconds or less most of the time.  I fail to see why he wouldn't use as many or more quick plays with pressure in his face.

the Riders are definitely ripe for a good beating. Their offence is atrocious. Hopefully the next time we face them we have a veteran O-line in place so they can't just exploit Goosen's inexperience, and we go in and lay a good pounding on them. Alex Brink just about beat them on their home turf. ALEX F'ING BRINK