Muamba released to pursue NFL, Signed by Colts

Mr. Perfect

Yeah he may get signed, but a signing bonus may be the tell tale time if he even makes it to camp. He could be signed now, and released in May, or sometime before camp even starts, or shortly after mini camp.

Not a real loss in my opinion, sure he is a good player, and Canadian, but I never liked a Canadian in that spot, especially if you don't have solid non-import depth or ability to start 8 or 9 so if he goes down, you have adequate replacement.

That position isn't a game changer and responsible for 30-4 wins all on its own during a year anyway.

YOu can probably get 2 imports to fill his spot for same price it would cost us to sign him anyway, actually probably a lot less, and truth be told could probably do a better job if or new scouting system and recruiting is worth what we hope it is.

I would have no problem with Mcune from T.O there, and can prob get him for half the price if not less, and i bet he is more of a presence.

Use this money to upgrade offers to o-line, maybe a non import d-lineman, get it so we can have 8 solid canadians who can start and start well...fill in the gaps.

I can't see if things don't pan out him not signing back here at a prorated contract, so cross that bridge when it comes...all is not lost and in a way this could allow us to be a deeper more solid team anyway

Yeah he may get signed, but a signing bonus may be the tell tale time if he even makes it to camp. 

Signing bonus will mean little. The NFL limits the amount of bonus money teams can spend on certain FAs (undrafted FAs, CFL FAs who haven't been signed by the NFL previously) to something like $70,000 total (not per player). 

Why would Walters cut him! What an idiot! He should have matched the NFL offer!.... ;)

Congrats to Henoc. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

He should have at least traded his rights to an NFL team and got SOMETHING for the guy, now he's lost him for nothing. 

You can't trade his rights to an NFL team. It's not allowed.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Why would Walters cut him! What an idiot! He should have matched the NFL offer!.... ;)

Congrats to Henoc. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

He should have at least traded his rights to an NFL team and got SOMETHING for the guy, now he's lost him for nothing. 

You can't trade his rights to an NFL team. It's not allowed.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I haven't had my morning caffeine yet. My sarcasm detector isn't fully functional yet. Forgive me.

He should have been moved last year when Alex Hall was, the writing was on the wall from day one, piss poor management has and is this teams biggest draw back.

The best way to get a player to return to your franchise after an NFL stint is to alienate them and make them feel as unwanted as possible on their way out.