Matt Nichols recently offered to Bombers

gbill2004

If it were up to me giving a second round pick to a team for a QB, I'd be giving it to Ottawa for Glenn, not to Edmonton for Nichols.  Nichols is just not worth a second round.

It's moot anyways because we don't have a second round pick.

I know, people have stated that enough times around here it's burned into my brain.  My comment was more of a "if we're going to give something to someone for a QB, I'd rather have Glenn".

If it were up to me giving a second round pick to a team for a QB, I'd be giving it to Ottawa for Glenn, not to Edmonton for Nichols. Nichols is just not worth a second round.

I know, people have stated that enough times around here it's burned into my brain. My comment was more of a "if we're going to give something to someone for a QB, I'd rather have Glenn".

But we don't have our second rounder anymore

If it were up to me giving a second round pick to a team for a QB, I'd be giving it to Ottawa for Glenn, not to Edmonton for Nichols. Nichols is just not worth a second round.

I know, people have stated that enough times around here it's burned into my brain. My comment was more of a "if we're going to give something to someone for a QB, I'd rather have Glenn".

But we don't have our second rounder anymore

I hate you.

Drew Tate will be our starter

Do you just pull information like this out of your butt?  How do you even come to this conclusion?  They just lost Glenn, why do you think they'd give us Tate?

Just a hunch.

Is this the same hunch where you said Khari was going to come here to be our next OC?

Injury history aside (though obviously it is part of the equation when considering trades) Tate is much more of a ruthless and cerebral QB than Glenn. He'll have his foot on a team's throat and keep pressing down harder. His attitude rubs some people the wrong way. Personally, I love it when a QB is animated. You see it presently with Tom Brady, and you use to see it in the past with Dunigan all the time during his playing days.

Serious. Seen lots of good, bad and ugly from Hall but if there was a game where NIchols demonstrated clear superiority I did not see that game.

http://cfl.ca/video/index/id/80959

http://cfl.ca/video/index/id/81217

Would have been nice to find full games.

because he plays for a different team. Bomber fans do this all the time. Everyone here is useless anyone who has shown any remote spark on another team is automatically better. 

By this logic we should just stick with Hall, Goltz and Brown for 2014 and see how that goes.  :rolleyes:

Smoklng hot wife and mum would be a good reason to keep him around.

Do you just pull information like this out of your butt?  How do you even come to this conclusion?  They just lost Glenn, why do you think they'd give us Tate?

Just a hunch.

Is this the same hunch where you said Khari was going to come here to be our next OC?

Ask yourself...

What does just a hunch rhyme with?

Okay, now that Willy is on board, if we can also sign Nichols, we ought to be in good shape. Let them and Hall fight it out for the starting position.

We'd have to trade for Nichols, as he just re-upped with Edmonton in December.

Just a hunch.

Ask yourself...

Lunch?  I like lunch.

Munch?  Cause I like to munch on lunch.

Crunch?  Cause I can crunch when I munch on lunch.

Bunch?  Cause I can crunch on a bunch when I munch on lunch.

...ok I give up.

Just a hunch.

Ask yourself...

Lunch?  I like lunch.

Munch?  Cause I like to munch on lunch.

Crunch?  Cause I can crunch when I munch on lunch.

Bunch?  Cause I can crunch on a bunch when I munch on lunch.

...ok I give up.

You were close…just a hunch….out to lunch