Matt Nichols recently offered to Bombers

gbill2004

Drew Tate will be our starter

Do you just pull information like this out of your butt? How do you even come to this conclusion? They just lost Glenn, why do you think they'd give us Tate?
Just a hunch.
Is this the same hunch where you said Khari was going to come here to be our next OC?

That wasn't a hunch. It was info relayed to me from the former OC. I merely passed it on. Try to relax.

Relax?  Really?  How am I not relaxed just because I called you out on your misinformation.

And wow...bring back something I posted like...13 days ago.  And I'm the one that needs to relax.  LOL.

Might need to switch to decaf though .. ;-)

YOU SHUT UP!  You know I don't drink coffee!

Drew Tate will be our starter

Do you just pull information like this out of your butt? How do you even come to this conclusion? They just lost Glenn, why do you think they'd give us Tate?
Just a hunch.
Is this the same hunch where you said Khari was going to come here to be our next OC?

That wasn't a hunch. It was info relayed to me from the former OC. I merely passed it on. Try to relax.

Relax?  Really?  How am I not relaxed just because I called you out on your misinformation.

And wow...bring back something I posted like...13 days ago.  And I'm the one that needs to relax.  LOL.

It wasnt my misinformation.  Dont shoot the messenger.

Also, I dont look through every thread every day. 

Nichols is one guy I wouldn't mind here, not over Willy, but in addition to Willy.  Two young guys pushing each other for the starting QB position.

I'd take a healthy Nichols over Willy, but there in lies the issue.

I'd take the trio of Willy, Nicholls & Hall. We'll only draft one OL in the first round so where are we going to come up with more? 

I have faith that DelMonaco was a big part of the problem... just wish we would announce our coaching staff.

He can't be that bad of a coach if the Stamps hired him. I think the problem may not have been coaching as much as a lack of talent or expecting certain players to be better than they really are/were. No way Huff hires a bum as a coach. He's too  smart for that.

I think Delmonaco was good at coaching veteran offensive linemen. But maybe not strong at developing younger ones.

Why would that be? They all do the same drills. They all go to all the same meetings & video sessions. Same with every team. It's also on the player to improve as well by  doing extra video sessions & getting  his  head into the playbook. A coach can only do so much. 

• 2 years later...