Collaros Released, Signs With Hamilton

Jpan85

Really? Whatever you're smoking I want. Our defence this past season is a group that allowed 585 points last year (Hamilton allowed 576 in 2012), had no single player with more than two interceptions last year, and had a stretch of three weeks (weeks three through five to be exact) where they allowed over 1000 passing yards, had seven touchdown passes against, 0 picks, and QB's had a completion percentage of 85.7 per cent. Lay off on the blue and gold kool-aid sport.

While I disagree with your opinion on the two defenses, I have to respect your references to drugs & kool-aid to make your point. And who doesn't like a catchy nickname like "sport".

Were you watching the same games as the rest of us?

What I meant was that our talent is significantly better than what they had. Our D played terribly, but we mixed in some dominating performances with the stink. IMO there's a lot of talent there.

That 2012 Ticats D had the least amount of talent I can remember a team ever assembling.

What I meant was that our talent is significantly better than what they had. Our D played terribly, but we mixed in some dominating performances with the stink. IMO there's a lot of talent there.

That 2012 Ticats D had the least amount of talent I can remember a team ever assembling.

The 2005 Bombers featuring Marcus and Marcel Smith would argue with that. 

Herb Zurkowsky @HerbZurkowsky1 25m

Contrary to my earlier Tweets, have now been told #Als, indeed, could have an interest in veteran free-agent QB Henry Burris.

Darrin Bauming @DarrinBauming 1m

Burris may be a desired mentor to the #Als' young QB tandem of Troy Smith & Tanner Marsh. The vet may prefer a win-now situation in MTL.

i'm afraid if we drive the money up we have not enough left to bid for Muamba.

The salary cap is almost 5 million, not 500,000.

Why is there this constant notion on Bomber message boards that the Bombers can not afford more than one good player? I don't understand.

Why is there this constant notion on Bomber message boards that the Bombers can not afford more than one good player? I don't understand.

Plus we can slash payroll to sign whoever we want.  There seems to be this notion that teams need to be under the SMS limit at all times (like the NHL cap) too. 

It's all speculation Mike. It's not that we can't afford more than one good player, but we are also paying good money to a chunk of mediocre players too.  We'd probably be very surprised to see what some of the players on our team are making.  

Everyone has their idea of where we are at in terms of cap space.

It's all speculation Mike. It's not that we can't afford more than one good player, but we are also paying good money to a chunk of mediocre players too.  We'd probably be very surprised to see what some of the players on our team are making.  

Everyone has their idea of where we are at in terms of cap space.

There's not an "idea" of where we are at in terms of cap space right now. Other than bonus money paid this year so far, we have 100% of our cap space.