Free Agency - 2014...

Mr Dee

Lol at thus thread... People play to much Madden and think you can sign everyone that you want and make it work for your cap.

Also people crying about not signing recognizable names like McCune and Bruce. The only difficult position to sign imports that can instantly be productive is at QB. Super easy to find receivers and mlb. Heck Sims walker in his brief time completely dwarfed anything Bruce has done in the last few years.

The only ball dropping would be missing out on Collaros, Willy though is definitely no slouch and has big upside.

@FarhanLaljiTSN: The #BCLions have signed QB John Beck. Former 2nd round pick had a 6-year #NFL career. DNP in 2013. #CFL

Add QB Jarrett Lee that's 2 young QBs coming in the BC camp. Joey Elliott's time maybe up in BC.

And in the CFL one would think.

We must be signing a new QB prospect soon...?

Can't be going into the season with Willy, Hall and Goltz...

Wanna bet?

No chance we only have those 3 QBs on the roster when the season begins.  Literally zero chance.  They will at the very least bring in a young QB from the States, probably two of them.

Wanna bet?

No chance we only have those 3 QBs on the roster when the season begins.  Literally zero chance.  They will at the very least bring in a young QB from the States, probably two of them.

What I meant was that there seems to be little chance of another experienced quarterback coming on board.

Wanna bet?

What I meant was that there seems to be little chance of another experienced quarterback coming on board.

Oh.  Kels said "QB prospect" so I was rolling with that.

We may see Kevin Glenn here yet, but you're probably right that we don't bring in another experienced arm.

Wanna bet?

Oh.  Kels said "QB prospect" so I was rolling with that.

We may see Kevin Glenn here yet, but you're probably right that we don't bring in another experienced arm.

I'm betting Kevin Glenn winds up in La Belle Province- Vancouver maybe.

@FarhanLaljiTSN: The #BCLions have signed QB John Beck. Former 2nd round pick had a 6-year #NFL career. DNP in 2013. #CFL

Add QB Jarrett Lee that's 2 young QBs coming in the BC camp. Joey Elliott's time maybe up in BC.

John Beck is not young. He was drafted at 26 and is now 33. Also, he sucks.

If we do, IMO the season is already over.
f_886673b942.jpg

Dunno who she is or where she's from but the point you made with the pic... Boss levels of greatness.'

"

This is the former governor of Alaska who made a point of thanking a retiring judge for his years of  "pubic" service.

Your 3rd QB should be your developmental guy.  The QB who you are grooming to possible take over as the starter in a few years.  It all depends if O'Shea/Bellefeuille think Goltz is that guy.  My bet says Goltz gets cut in TC for a new guy McManus brings in.

I think that Goltz will have to really shine in order to be kept around. He has started enough games and been around long  enough for the new regime to have assessed the video footage as to whether he has any part in the Bomber future.