Free Agency - 2014...

Mr Dee

@Mike, @TBieber, @Rids

any updates re Ted Laurent ?

His agent said they won't be making a decision until after the NFL Draft. I think he goes back to Edmonton, but I believe BC and Montreal are also in the mix.

and the Bombers?

I find it very unlikely Ted Laurent would sign here. I am interested in the situations of Alex Hall & Keron Williams though.

I read it somewehere that Alex Hall is not interested in us because he don't like our defensive coaching staff.

I like Keron Williams, he wont likely come in cheap though and we might have good DEs in our roster right now.

I find it very unlikely Ted Laurent would sign here. I am interested in the situations of Alex Hall & Keron Williams though.

I read it somewehere that Alex Hall is not interested in us because he don't like our defensive coaching staff.

I like Keron Williams, he wont likely come in cheap though and we might have good DEs in our roster right now.

I thought it was Burke & Creehan that Hall was less than impressed with?

Why do you find it unlikely that Laurent would sign with us?  We need an NI starter on defense to replace Muamba and we should have extra money to be able to offer him a better salary than BC or Montreal, although they would give him a better chance to be a winner.  Edmonton isn't much better than we are so they would have to compete on price with us.  At the very least, we should be able to push Laurents salary up.

I assume Hall will go to whoever pays him the most.

He didn't seem to hate the city or fans.

I for one, don't want Hall back...too many stupid/selfish penalties.

probably got too many sacks and tackles as well eh?

Those don't outweigh the penalties. I've never been an Alex Hall fan.

I assume Hall will go to whoever pays him the most.

He didn't seem to hate the city or fans.

I for one, don't want Hall back...too many stupid/selfish penalties.

Really?? Are you mistaking him for O'Dell Willis? Hall was a playmaker and definitely would be a great addition.